Notorious Can these trucks run on 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerseydrew

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
One of my buddy’s son just got this truck and wants to run it on a single 3S battery. Not sure the ECS can handle that low of power. He says it can I believe it’s a minimum of 4s. Thoughts? Obviously he’s a kid and can’t afford new batteries at the moment.

Screenshot_20220820-135528_Chrome.jpg

Apparently it can.
Btw, you can get 4s LiPos for around $45, and 6s for around $65

The Outcast 6S EXB can (I've done it), if it uses the same ESC. You should get 3 beeps after the startup beep sequence (it almost sounds like 4 beeps because the last beep of the startup sequence is the same tone as the 3 indicator beeps).

One of my buddy’s son just got this truck and wants to run it on a single 3S battery. Not sure the ECS can handle that low of power. He says it can I believe it’s a minimum of 4s. Thoughts? Obviously he’s a kid and can’t afford new batteries at the moment.
Yes, it works.

I tried it before on the bench.

Yeah definitely works. Ran both by v5 Notorious and v2 infraction on 3s before.

Glad i came across this post. I didn't know it could be drove on 3s i might try that as I have a few and was going to run 2 3s for 6 but man this thing is got so much power.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back