Can you adjust end points on diff brain servos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrfurious40k

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Senton 6s
Hey all,

I'm just wondering if there's a way to adjust the end points on the diff brain servos. My rear seems to buzz when it's in the open position like it's trying to keep going past the point that it's hit the end of travel. The diff locks and unlocks like it's supposed to but just makes some noise in the open settings.

Thanks

hmmmm...interesting. ..

in a past nero thread...one member had a similar sound...similar problem...short solution. ..he opened up the diff...and found a burr interfering with the travel of the servo lever...put back together and all was well...

Yes there is a way to adjust end points, gotta opun reciver box and there are some adjusters on the diff brain... how to do it i haven't a clue... imtaking it all out of mine one of these days im over it... front servo fried rear works when it wants center seems to be only one tha works well... im gonna use good old fashioned oil to tune my diffs... gonna need to fill holes with epoxy or maybe i will just epoxy lockers into slots so they stay locked.

Ok....I know there's no burrs in my diff case or on the servo arm because I read that post before installing the diff brain and made sure all was good before closing it back up. The manual shows that there is lock and unlock endpoint adjustments on the diff brain module (I know, I know. I should have looked there first) but I'm not sure if you adjust each servo independently or if they all go at once.

I would think as you engage each it adjusts... engage center asjust... engage center and rear adjust rear, engage all adjust front... but that is what i think i have no actual knowledge... common sense but may want to call or arrma customer support....

Here's a hint from Arrma tech support: Before you install your diff brain servos attach them to the control unit and power the system up to run it through all of the modes. Switch all modes on and off. This centers the servos so the endpoints don't need adjusted after install. The techs rarely, if ever touch the endpoint adjustments according to the tech I spoke with.

I set mine all up and powered it on before I put them back in, all servos working flawlessly thus far. I had done the install prior to this but never hooked it all up to check to be sure they were working, always had one that would mess up... this has not happened this time, they are all working awesome. The instructions that came with the servos and brain is very vague as to actual help... seems they could have done better...

My rear diff servo makes the same buzzing noise. Ive opened up the diff case, all is normal. I emailed tech and they told me there is no way to adjust the servo end points, and that it should stop making noise after the truck breaks in and loosens up. Ya right. o_O

My rear diff servo makes the same buzzing noise. Ive opened up the diff case, all is normal. I emailed tech and they told me there is no way to adjust the servo end points, and that it should stop making noise after the truck breaks in and loosens up. Ya right. o_O

It's probably on it's way to stripping. Run it til it breaks and then call tech support. They will send you a new servo under warranty.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back