Felony Can you Convert A FELONY Over to a LIMITLESS Body, is it possible and what is required?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYFelony

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
Hi guys I want to convert my Felony to the Limitless Body for better aero and I think it looks neat but do not know what parts I need to buy to make the conversion.

I reached out to Horizon and they were not helpful at all.

Does anyone here know what parts I need besides the pre painted body and wing, i assume different body mounts, diffuser and other parts

I assume this should be an easy thing to do since both cars share the same platform

post comments, suggestions or parts list below

thanks

Some of this is best to purchase used on eBay or from kit breakers like Jenny's RC.
They sell complete wing assemblies for example that will save you money versus buying all the parts separately.

I believe you will need the body mount that goes over the front diff/steering area, rear body mounts, rear wing assembly, body of course with front nose, and maybe the upper bumper / splitter parts where the limitless front nose goes.

What I have done in the past is look on Arrma-RC ad the PDF diagrams of the parts and compare what is different between the two models.

Also if you plan to run the same size tires on all 4 corners then you will need to swap one of the diffs since the felony has different front and rear diffs. If you plan to street bash then you may want to go with higher diffs versus the 2.8 ratio ones. If you plan to seriously speed run then keep the 2.8s

Also keep in mind the Limitless rollers have been on sale repeatedly in the last year. Down to as low as $300 to $350. If you are going to spend over $100 for just the body, why not grab a whole car for a little more?

Also keep in mind the Limitless rollers have been on sale repeatedly in the last year. Down to as low as $300 to $350. If you are going to spend over $100 for just the body, why not grab a whole car for a little more?
Because you still have to buy electronics for that car. Which I guess is not that big of a deal if you're happy with the cheap spektrum stuff. Personally, any roller I buy is going to cost me another 350-400$ in electronics on top of the roller price. You also get to customize the body you buy with any color you want. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

I'd definitely agree with you if one is happy with spektrum stuff though. I'd be terrified to put a spektrum esc into a limitless.

Because you still have to buy electronics for that car. Which I guess is not that big of a deal if you're happy with the cheap spektrum stuff. Personally, any roller I buy is going to cost me another 350-400$ in electronics on top of the roller price. You also get to customize the body you buy with any color you want. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

I'd definitely agree with you if one is happy with spektrum stuff though. I'd be terrified to put a spektrum esc into a limitless.
And that is the addiction know as RC! Lol.

Of course the extra costs are a factor but now you have two badass toys. That or sell the Felony as a roller and move on. Lots of options really.

When the Felony first came out I bought one with the planned purpose of stripping it down and converting it to a Limitless.
Back then you could get top dollar for the bodies and tires because no one had them for sale.

It worked out that I had a limitless roller with 2.8 diffs for less then the cost of a limitless after selling everything off, and buying the pieces I needed. With that said it was a lot of work to ship all those parts sold on eBay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back