Can you double backflip a 1/6 scale rock racer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice jumping

My favorite part though;

1:26 - I'm just gonna do some light jumping, nothing crazy ?

3:49 - I'm gonna try my first double. I don't know if I've ever even seen one of these done...but... let's do it. ?

Nice jumping

My favorite part though;

1:26 - I'm just gonna do some light jumping, nothing crazy ?

3:49 - I'm gonna try my first double. I don't know if I've ever even seen one of these done...but... let's do it. ?
I know. I have zero self restraint when it come to bashing. Next I'm going to try a front flip ???

Im glad you own that truck! Last week i saw it just standing there at my LHS! And i loved the looks of it.. Lookin at your vids.. I think i love what its capable and the way it handles to! Might end up buyin this one to have something aside my Typhon!

Im glad you own that truck! Last week i saw it just standing there at my LHS! And i loved the looks of it.. Lookin at your vids.. I think i love what its capable and the way it handles to! Might end up buyin this one to have something aside my Typhon!

Out of the box it needs a few upgrades, specifically the front spindles, steering rack, servo mount and a 1/5 scale servo. It will not tolerate bad landings very well like the Arrmas. That said, it's a fun truck and really cool looking.

Well @bicketybam, I think the folks at Losi might be wanting a word with you now. Something about a test pilot for all future builds. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you land a triple too. Well done Ed. ???

Well @bicketybam, I think the folks at Losi might be wanting a word with you now. Something about a test pilot for all future builds. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you land a triple too. Well done Ed. ???
Thanks ?? I was kind of joking about the triple. I do believe that I could pull one off given enough speed and a steeper ramp, but I think it would be costly. It would cause an incredible amount of stress on all the components. I think I would be better off trying a front flip. I'm just not sure of the timing to stop the forward rotation. It would be a spectacle though!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back