Raider Can you put 17mm Hex on Raider XL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MailManX

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
I would like more tire size options from 1/8 scale buggies, most of which have 17mm hubs. Has anyone converted their Raider or Raider XL to run 17mm hubs? If so, what parts were used?

I would like more tire size options from 1/8 scale buggies, most of which have 17mm hubs. Has anyone converted their Raider or Raider XL to run 17mm hubs? If so, what parts were used?

hmmm...thats new info to me...i was just about to order one ...i thought the xl version was 1/8 scale already and assumed it had 17mm hubs...i wasnt looking close enough...

Definitely 12mm, even on the BLX. If I find conversion info, I'll report back here. If you find it first, would you kindly report it here? THANKS!

The Raider has 12mm hex?
Then just use adapters from 12mm hex to 17mm. I do it also on one of my 1:10 cars.
Mine are homemade but I have seen that at my dealer... I guess they was from Absima.

If you want to increase the wideness of the car, you can use those.
Check -> Absima 2560020
This Adapters enlarge the wideness maybe 3mm per side. I made my similar to them but I designed a other kind of washer to make a better fit from the rim to the adapter.
I use them on my 1:10 Patron SC to mount buggy wheels with 17mm hex.
The round part of the adapter fits into the hole of the rim and the small "tube" part of my "washers" fits into the
hole of the adapter.....

Or just in two words: It works! ;)
IMG_0003.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back