Limitless Can You Raise A Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hardcore.RC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
I have been looking to get a limitless for a project but did want to get as not many car parks so was wondering if you could raise the limitless and if so how much as don’t want to spend a lot of money and break it by taking it on a little bit of gravel! I know it is a road car and designed for speed runs and car parks but already got the bashing arrma cars so wanted to change things up!

As stock out of the box, really the only way you can raise the ride height is adding more preload on the adjustable ring on the shocks.

Project wise, it probably depends on how much the droop screws allow the arms to hang, then figuring out what shock towers to replace the front and rear with to allow longer shock bodies, though not sure how much height that will truly add. Then, which a arms front and rear to use to allow bigger wheels to be used as well.

Don’t see why you couldn’t lift it, the possibilities should be... limitless.... ?

but really I have no idea and this may seem obvious but tires alone combined with lowering the preload rings may give it enough clearance to be at a bashing hight?

There is a guy that shows up on Kevin Talbots channel occasionally named Martyn and he’s got a lifted looking Limitless but no idea what’s done to it.

Attachments

• 8D24BA65-666A-4D15-B9FF-2F15B869EA0D.png
    8D24BA65-666A-4D15-B9FF-2F15B869EA0D.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back