Canadian members - M2C Racing available from Eliminator Rc in Manitoba!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Just wanted to let all the great Canadian bashers that there's a place for us to buy M2C Racing products and not have to worry about exchange rates or possibility of customs or duty fees. They carry a huge selection as well as parts from many other top brands. Shipping rates are very reasonable too. So if you know you want some of the best upgrade parts there are for your 3s, 6s or 8s bashers, be sure to check them out https://webstore.eliminator-rc.com/

Just wanted to let all the great Canadian bashers that there's a place for us to buy M2C Racing products and not have to worry about exchange rates or possibility of customs or duty fees. They carry a huge selection as well as parts from many other top brands. Shipping rates are very reasonable too. So if you know you want some of the best upgrade parts there are for your 3s, 6s or 8s bashers, be sure to check them out https://webstore.eliminator-rc.com/
My local hobby shop. Unfortunately I’m not a m2c fan.

My local hobby shop. Unfortunately I’m not a m2c fan.
I like certain products they carry, especially the chassis' and rear tower braces. None of the local hobby shops in and around Toronto can get a deal going with M2C to be distributors. This is the reason that M2C has given them: "We don't think we need more than one distributor in that area". That area that they're referring to is Canada"🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
I like certain products they carry, especially the chassis' and rear tower braces. None of the local hobby shops in and around Toronto can get a deal going with M2C to be distributors. This is the reason that M2C has given them: "We don't think we need more than one distributor in that area". That area that they're referring to is Canada🤦‍♂️

Not enough Canadian Bashers....
Is what I'm Reading into that statement.

Not enough Canadian Bashers....
Is what I'm Reading into that statement.
All of Canada?! There are 6 hobby shops within 25 km of where I live (that's like half a mile I think) and they are super busy all the time. That's just the Toronto area. I can appreciate a hobby shop in Winnipeg Manitoba being a dealer, as they are very central, but you'd think that having a distributor in one of the biggest Canadian cities like Toronto, would make good fiscal sense.

No won’t be that.
Eliminator is a huge hobby shop. But I imagine small compared to some of your in Toronto @Notorious J

Doesn’t make sense.
They have been selling m2c stuff for over 2 years now.
https://webstore.eliminator-rc.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=M2c
I looked up Eliminator on maps and it is pretty big. Most of the shops here don't have that much square footage simply because real estate in Toronto is ridiculously expensive, but I know all of them who I've spoken to said they would carry M2C if allowed. All said, buying from Eliminator is still a great option. Shipping fees are a fraction of what they would cost coming from the US, and I'll always know how much I'm paying without those extra customs surprises that kick you in the a$$ when your charged them.

Been a few years they are an authorized reseller but they don't have everything in stock
M2c not eanting more than 1 distributor is fine with me. Some local bussiness makinf stuff almost just as good.

Theres KC RC for example who makes 7075 stuff for the arrma line
I thought they only made bearings. I've got a few sets from them. Didn't realize they made upgrade parts too.

Wow! Ordered February 3rd and already arrived. Definitely gonna keep Eliminator-rc on my radar.

20230207_182654-01.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back