Cannot decide to save my life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dstashak

Reaction score
Honestly I have been browsing for months and still am so undecided. At one point I raised my budget to 500 and still not sure if I even want to spend that much anymore lmao. Nothing has caught my eye. I’ve had a ton of vehicles and the one I miss the most is my tr10mte. Would I buy another probably not but it was fun and then I wanted to try something different. Anyways maybe y’all could help. I just bash and like to have fun. I honestly haven’t had anything last a single outing. My considerations were but I think I’m gonna stick with mt.

3s blx typhoon
3s blx big rock
3s blx outcast I heard maybe ..
Tentacity mt
Notorious
Force rc epedemic
Bushmaster 8e

You may want to wait another month or 2 for Arrma to release the 4s Outcast and Kraton built on the 3s BLX chassis if the redcat was your previous favorite. Of course you can't go wrong with the Notorious as it's probably the most versatile from 3 to 6s

A 6s Notorious/Outcast would be tons of fun, and with a little extra money, you could buy the three parts necessary to switch to a long wheel base, like a Kraton. All you would need are the Kraton chassis, longer rear drive shaft and longer rear chassis brace. There would also be a little trimming of the body, but still looks great. You could also run the rig on 4s, and still have a blast, but 6s with stock gearing and proper set up, would still be a great start.

I keep jumping for 8th scale to 10th since m backyard is not that big and 10th is cheapier. I can get the tenacity for 200 brand new. So I’ve been weighing it heavily

I keep jumping for 8th scale to 10th since m backyard is not that big and 10th is cheapier. I can get the tenacity for 200 brand new. So I’ve been weighing it heavily
10th scales are great, but too much plastic. The aluminum on the Arrma 8th scales, makes them an excellent basher, even in a small space. Like i said, you could run 4s and keep the punch level low. Once you get bored, jack up the punch, change the pinion or go 6s. It's harder taking a 10th scale to the next level without heavy modification, but Arrma 10ths are said to be pretty badass out of the box too. Tough call, but buy with no regrets.

Sold everything off. Had a mbx6t eco and a tr10mte. Also had a ultima sc and stampede 4x4. So starting fresh all over. Just want one rig

Tenacity Mt for $200.00, where? I was going to suggest it but only see them for $250. Considering one myself for the backyard. Cannot comment on the 3s arrmas but love the 6s and the typhon 6s is more like a 10th scale vehicle to me. It’s not bad in the back yard and the steering is a little tighter then my outcast and Kraton.

I got 50 in pp chilling so technically would be 200 out of pocket for me. If they dropped a blx outcast I think I would be in heaven, but no news as of yet. I’m in no rush to buy. Also I have a 3s Lipo already so 10th would be cheapier up front. I’ve had many buggies and truggies But never ran 6s

Sold everything off. Had a mbx6t eco and a tr10mte. Also had a ultima sc and stampede 4x4. So starting fresh all over. Just want one rig
Well... out of everything I have, if I had to have just one, then I'd keep the outcast. Fairly tough, goes well on 4S.

I have:
  • Savage X
  • Savage Flux HP
  • Revo 3.3 (OS21TM)
  • Revo 3.3 big block (LRP28)
  • Brushless revo v1
  • Stampede 4x4 vxl
  • eJato
  • micro high roller
  • micro sct
  • Outcast
I've had 1/8th buggies in the past and while they are fun, I don't like that the front tower takes all the hits when crashing at a skate park. Also, I only had nitro, and having a single speed basher, I always wanted more low end or more top end than a single gear would give. Guessing brushless would mitigate that problem, but still have the shock tower issue.

I've had many trucks over the past 20 years, all nitro. I've only run electric for a little over a year.

I run the typhon trugified with a truck body for more protection. Pretty much a 6s 10th scale screamer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back