Can't believe it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warby

"Hurry up and wait"
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Senton Mega
  7. Typhon 3s
  8. Typhon 6s
  9. Infraction 4x4
Warning: Cranky rant

So taking my daughter to the local GP for appointment and it's early so lots of parking available. Decided to park a little further away so not to have people park close, you know to avoid car park door dings, but mostly to give my daughter plenty of room to ingress and egress the car as she has a back injury.

So with 99% of the car park empty, 2 dipshites park on either side of my car. For farks sakes whats wrong with people.

Last edited:

So taking my daughter to the local GP for appointment and it's early so lots of parking available. Decided to park a little further away so not to have people park close, you know to avoid car park door dings, but mostly to give my daughter plenty of room to ingress and egress the car as she has a back injury.

So with the 99% of the car park empty 2 dipshites park on either side of my car. For farks sakes whats wrong with people.
Funny how that happens

So with the 99% of the car park empty 2 dipshites park on either side of my car. For farks sakes whats wrong with people.
I can park at the far end of the and someone always parks next to me ?

Same reason I tell my wife not to park next to dented, unloved cars. If they don't care about the condition of there own car, their definitely not going to care for yours.

Hope that doesn't come across as snobbery as I'm definitely not.

But I don't get it. If the car park is empty why park next to another car. Grrrrrrrrr. ?

Rant over.

Same reason I tell my wife not to park next to dented, unloved cars. If they don't care about the condition of there own car, their definitely not going to care for yours.

Hope that doesn't come across as snobbery as I'm definitely not.

But I don't get it. If the car park is empty why park next to another car. Grrrrrrrrr. ?

Rant over.

I never park next to vehicles that aren't cared for. For exactly this reason.
I go to Sam's Wholesale club every week for work and I try to park next to a buggy path or next to the landscaping curb so I can load all the stuff in.
What I've observed is that the poorest maintained vehicles are always parked closest to the entrance. Lazy folks are lazy. Not too lazy to drive around the lot multiple times to wait for a close spot, but too lazy to walk an extra 30 yards.

As every day goes past, people are being less and less respectful of others. Whether is it car parking, blocking aisles at the shops, talking loudly on phones on public transport. driving cars, walking with their heads stuck to their phones.....on and on it goes.
I suspect the PC movement has stopped people from being told what they deserve to be told.........

Never fails. I am OCD with door dings and chips. Do it all the time but doesn't seem to help, you always have some dip sh!t invaid your zen.

As every day goes past, people are being less and less respectful of others. Whether is it car parking, blocking aisles at the shops, talking loudly on phones on public transport. driving cars, walking with their heads stuck to their phones.....on and on it goes.
I suspect the PC movement has stopped people from being told what they deserve to be told.........

I certainly agree. It encourages me to be even more of a straight-shooter than I ever was and PC culture is the last fkn thing I worry about no matter how they take it. ?

I certainly agree. It encourages me to be even more of a straight-shooter than I ever was and PC culture is the last fkn thing I worry about no matter how they take it. ?
Old school here, the PC police can suck my toe.

Wow, damn. i feel bad now.

I’m not from the US, but i lived in the US for 3 years. Where i’m coming from we don't have big parking spaces, and any space we have is always full, so never before coming to the US i saw a 2000 parking space with 10 cars in it.

So in the US, always when i went to park on a hugely empty parking space, i would… park next to another car! never thinking it could feel inconsiderate to other drivers, but from consideration to the … parking space. If feels weird to me seeing a huge empty space with cars dotted around, for me it feels better to have the cars packed together, like defragemented hard drive, or a tetris game… i don't know, it’s weird.

I would never park “close” to other cars, like between 2 cars who park out of center. i’m also OCD about dings, but if it felt to me that there’s enough space between cars, i would park there.

Again, i’m so sorry in retroactive :(

Last edited:
Wow, damn. i feel bad now.

I’m not from the US, but i lived in the US for 3 years. Where i’m coming from we don't have big parking spaces, and any space we have is always full, so never before coming to the US i saw a 2000 parking space with 10 cars in it.

So in the US, always when i went to park on a hugely empty parking space, i would… park next to another car! never thinking it could feel inconsiderate to other drivers, but from consideration to the … parking space. If feels weird to me seeing a huge empty space with cars dotted around, for me it feels better to have the cars packed together, like defragemented hard drive, or a tetris game… i don't know, it’s weird.

And also from the other side, if i get out of the store and see multiple cars next to mine, it make me feel nice, like the car had company :)

I would never park “close” to other cars, like between 2 cars who park out of center. i’m also OCD about dings, but if it felt to me that there’s enough space between cars, i would park there.

Again, i’m so sorry in retroactive :(

That's a different point of view. Keeping the parking lots defragmented or organised and the car doors dented. :ROFLMAO:

You can call me the "FRAGMENTIZER". Keeping chaos in the parking lots. :ROFLMAO:

I sound and feel old, but you are totally right..?? I blame millennials..???

Some on here know me a little so they will understand, stay the fiddlestick back is my standard greeting for weirdos and people outside my circle.
And I park accordingly away from everything.

Some on here know me a little so they will understand, stay the fiddlestick back is my standard greeting for weirdos and people outside my circle.
And I park accordingly away from everything.
You definitely seem to attract some weirdos ?? That kid was lucky you lightened your load earlier. ????

Well um, uh ah yes.
I still had other means though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back