Can't calibrate correctly 85Amp ESC to 3200KV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pl9171

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
Hi!!
I have a brand new 85A ESC (was on ex-BLX Fury) an I am struggling to calibrate with a basic 3200KV form BLX Senton. I calibrate/install/uninstall and there's always intermittent acceleration. I calibrate the trotthle too a couple of times…
Is there a programmation from the 85A ESC to fit with the specific old brushless motor? Or I did something wrong in programming?
When I put the old 100A ESC, everything is ok… Strange.
Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_2847.JPG
    IMG_2847.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Hi!!
I have a brand new 85A ESC (was on ex-BLX Fury) an I am struggling to calibrate with a basic 3200KV form BLX Senton. I calibrate/install/uninstall and there's always intermittent acceleration. I calibrate the trotthle too a couple of times…
Is there a programmation from the 85A ESC to fit with the specific old brushless motor? Or I did something wrong in programming?
When I put the old 100A ESC, everything is ok… Strange.
Thanks!!
I wish I could help you but I didn't even know a BLX85 was a thing. Maybe one of the Arrma vets can help.

First time I heard of it too. I'd try turning down the punch, not much else you can do.

From my experience the blx 3200kv motor has a strangely high amp draw, it would stutter and cut out with stock gearing when I tried to run my Max10 SCT RTR 80a esc in my Typhon 3s. Weird thing is it runs my 3100kv 3665 eBay blue can motor just fine ?‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back