Can't calibrate esc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayuptwn

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
So I installed a radiolink rcg4s radio last night and it's not working on the car. So I tried to calibrate the esc with it but when I try the esc is just not responding. It keeps beeping with the red flash and when I hit the set button again to every calibration mode no green light flashes and the car just runs. Any and all help is helpful, thanks

You have your esc and transmitter plugged in backwards is my guess
So I installed a radiolink rcg4s radio last night and it's not working on the car. So I tried to calibrate the esc with it but when I try the esc is just not responding. It keeps beeping with the red flash and when I hit the set button again to every calibration mode no green light flashes and the car just runs. Any and all help is helpful, thanks

You have your esc and transmitter plugged in backwards is my guess
I only took out the two plugs in the stock receiver and plugged them into the new one... I tried flipping them around and all and still nothing ?

Reverse your throttle channel on the radio. TH REV or something like that.

Make sure the steering servo is plugged into CH1 and the ESC is plugged into CH2. Make sure the black wire is towards the outside edge, white wire towards the middle. Make sure the transmitter has fresh batteries and is turned on first. Make sure the throttle trim is set to 0. Hold the set button as you turn on the ESC switch. When it beeps let go of the button. Hold the throttle trigger all the way back (forward throttle) and push the button again. It will beep twice. Hold the throttle all the forward (reverse throttle) and hit the button one more time. It should beep three times. Turn the ESC off to save the settings.

Make sure the steering servo is plugged into CH1 and the ESC is plugged into CH2. Make sure the black wire is towards the outside edge, white wire towards the middle. Make sure the transmitter has fresh batteries and is turned on first. Make sure the throttle trim is set to 0. Hold the set button as you turn on the ESC switch. When it beeps let go of the button. Hold the throttle trigger all the way back (forward throttle) and push the button again. It will beep twice. Hold the throttle all the forward (reverse throttle) and hit the button one more time. It should beep three times. Turn the ESC off to save the settings.
Thanks.. Will try when I get home. I realize I was hitting the set button before I gave it full throttle ??‍♂️ noob mistakes

1589826248063.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back