Can't decide.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It went from rma approved to proceed to settlement within 1 min. I have no idea what proceed to settlement means.

It means they approved your claim. Next will be, sometimes within a day or a week or two, they will either ship you another, or give you store credit.

HK CS is slow, but they will generally take care of you. Eventually. If the wait does not kill you... :)

The Graphene packs are awesome. I just picked up a few more 6s 6000mah graphene packs.

Will those Turnigy Graphene packs fit in the V3 trays ok. I have the Talion and Kraton and want to purchase some of the 4s versions in th 6000mah size. I’ve read a lot of mixed messages on if they will fit or not. I also want to purchase some 3s lipos for the Senton Blx 3s as well. It’s a good sale they have going on now.

It means they approved your claim. Next will be, sometimes within a day or a week or two, they will either ship you another, or give you store credit.

HK CS is slow, but they will generally take care of you. Eventually. If the wait does not kill you... :)

Hopefully they ship me another.

I know I won't be sending the bad one back but wth should I do with it?

I just ordered 2 Turning Graphene 5000MAH 3S 65C batteries for a total cost of $95. They were on sale. I hope they aren't all puffed like yours.

I just ordered the same ones. Hope there good:)

The Graphene packs are awesome. I just picked up a few more 6s 6000mah graphene packs. They fit very snug in the outcast/v3 Kraton/senton battery trays.
View attachment 23609View attachment 23610
Very snug is ok as long as it fits without having to modify anything. Happy to see they will fit. I guess that means I’ll be picking up some 4s and another 6s for sure now.

These batteries were my other order. There is a guy on the FB page talking them up. I think he is one of the guys from RCGroups that does real battery testing, and he said these are a "True" 25C pack, (which is actually decent) and he runs them in his Xmax and Kraton. Plus they are cheap. $20 for a 3s 5000mah that can push a proper load, I figured I take a chance on them.
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-battery-5000mah-3s-25c-lipo-pack-xt-90.html

Screenshot_20181107-145854_Inbox.jpg

So check this out.
Unboxing day
atZvMJVh.jpg

Today
WxCsrbMh.jpg

Unboxing day
l4XXSUYh.jpg

Today.
079haGxh.jpg

:unsure:

Give it another week and it'll look fine. They didn't mature it in the box for long enough before sending it out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back