Can't decide.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Give it another week and it'll look fine. They didn't mature it in the box for long enough before sending it out.

confused_smiley.png

What is the cell IR?

Now that you know they are replacing it, cut the outer heat shrink off. If it is a small amount of swelling across all cells, and the IR is OK, then call it good. If 3 cells look great, and one is poofed, then you get to make a 5s out of it.

What is the cell IR?

Now that you know they are replacing it, cut the outer heat shrink off. If it is a small amount of swelling across all cells, and the IR is OK, then call it good. If 3 cells look great, and one is poofed, then you get to make a 5s out of it.
No idea.

Hobbyking shipped out my new 6s battery today.

These batteries are ginormous, lol. They just barely fit.

20181113_142020.jpg
20181113_142026.jpg

This is them compared to what I have been using:

20181113_142053.jpg
20181113_142045.jpg

I don't need a scale to know that these are way heavier than the Lectron's. Holy smokes, they are beefy.

The graphene packs are definitely larger than you are used too. My 4s and 6s 6000mah are packs bricks :p

Oh yes you will for sure notice a difference. I have not run the graphenes without a cap pack though.

I can tell you this. You better have your poop squared away before you run these batteries. If I had to pick one word to describe them it would be "violent." I've never seen my trucks run like this. It's like 7s. I poop you not. These batteries will destroy your diffs if they are not meshed right. If your bulkhead cover is loose becaise some of the screws are stripped, you will know it. Make sure everything is tightened up before you turn these things loose. They are ungodly compared to what I have been running.

I can tell you this. You better have your poop squared away before you run these batteries. If I had to pick one word to describe them it would be "violent." I've never seen my trucks run like this. It's like 7s. I poop you not. These batteries will destroy your diffs if they are not meshed right. If your bulkhead cover is loose becaise some of the screws are stripped, you will know it. Make sure everything is tightened up before you turn these things loose. They are ungodly compared to what I have been running.
You are totally on point here. The graphene batteries along with the tp 4070cm 2200kv was the basis for my total build-out of my tomahawk Kraton and senton. HR diff cups, hr bulkheads, shimming, and strengthening everything is a must.

whisper sweet nothings in the balance connector and see if it swells back up
:D

I'd toss it out either way

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back