Can't get TR326 receiver to work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What have you tried? My manual says with the car and transmitter off press bind button with paperclip. While bind button is pressed, power on car. Reciever light should start blinking. Then switch transmitter on and the led on the receiver should stop blinking. If you get that to work you should set your end points. If you have already tried these steps then maybe someone else has an idea.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I have no idea what else to try...
theres no such thing as MX trenchers, Its Trenchers or Trenchers X's and those are the X's there wider then normal trenchers. There super fiddlesticking awesome I run them on my notorious.
Should be the same process as described here
This didn't work. I push the link button and nothing happens

Then something is wrong either on the receiver, or that the ESC doesn't supply power to the receiver, the receiver has a led (on the left/bottom side of the "link" button. that should be green or red.

Try to connect a different receiver to that ESC cable, or connect this receiver to another ESC.. to help you locate the problem.

Then something is wrong either on the receiver, or that the ESC doesn't supply power to the receiver, the receiver has a led (on the left/bottom side of the "link" button. that should be green or red.

Try to connect a different receiver to that ESC cable, or connect this receiver to another ESC.. to help you locate the problem.
So I tried another receiver with no luck. I'm thinking it could be my ESC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back