Can't help it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DetroitSS

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Typhon 3s
I just got back into the rc thing this year. Ive always had them but took a break for a few years. Friends and family says maybe exercise moderation. But it's so much fun. The den above my garge is just for the rc's now. which will surely double before the end of the year.

IMG_20210520_214701.jpg

Addictive, Right! 🤣

I hear ya, just over a year in the hobby and have 5 rigs. Started with the Granite 3s then Kraton 6s, Typhon 6s, Notorious 6s and Limitless. Really got into speed running for the last 5 months and that's definitely not cheap either. But the hobby is an absolute blast and my kids enjoy it too so win win👍

I just got back into the rc thing this year. Ive always had them but took a break for a few years. Friends and family says maybe exercise moderation. But it's so much fun. The den above my garge is just for the rc's now. which will surely double before the end of the year.

View attachment 146958
Have you started modding the gen8 yet?

Addictive, Right! 🤣
UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!

I remember buying a used Senton 6S in January because I "couldn't afford a Mojave EXB".
Now I have 2 and a half brand spanking new Mojave's in my Senton 6S.....and not done.

Yes I have started modding the gen8. It's a v2. It has the full light kit, Hobbywing fusion motor esc combo, steel spur and pinion, 15mm hex extenders and proline impulse rims and flat iron xl tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back