Can't leave this empty!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really go good looking work , as I look at it all I can think of is how your going to please make chassis braces , big motor mount , and a chassis for the 8s !!!! I hope Arrma is listening also ,great vehical concept , but ground control to Major TOM , we have major issues !!

Really go good looking work , as I look at it all I can think of is how your going to please make chassis braces , big motor mount , and a chassis for the 8s !!!! I hope Arrma is listening also ,great vehical concept , but ground control to Major TOM , we have major issues !!
What major issues?

Bending chassis , stronger motor , esc , bending shock towers , need a chassis brace solution , I'm buying one and plan on rebuilding it right out of the box
Chassis: maybe a problem when jumping it
Motor/esc: up to preference, I mean, it still moves with the stock stuff ;)
Shock towers: disagree on that one, they're quite tough and plastic, have not seen one bend and probably won't happen :p
Chassis brace: irrelevant if you tackle the chassis with an m2c or jbi solution..

Bending chassis , stronger motor , esc , bending shock towers , need a chassis brace solution , I'm buying one and plan on rebuilding it right out of the box
I'd suggest you keep doing your research. How do you bend a composite shock tower? FFS.

I'd suggest you keep doing your research. How do you bend a composite shock tower? FFS.
That one had me scratching my head. I'm like wait is he talking about the 8s or the 6s?

As far as shock towers go , I was talking 6s , good to see the composite on the 8s , I've seen several videos on bending chassis , I'll be getting my 8s in March , and I'll go with a extra chassis brace system , then call it good till something gives

Hello! I'm Bob and I am fresh into the game. My company is Practical Prototype Solutions, and I offer 3d design and CNC services. My website is PPS-RC.com and I currently have a limited catalog. I will be expanding my product line as quickly as I can!

In the meantime I couldn't leave this empty. So Hello! And sorry for sneaking a couple Traxxas parts in at the end... I'm just showing off. It won't happen again :LOL:

View attachment 65676View attachment 65678View attachment 65677View attachment 65681View attachment 65679View attachment 65680
Does this mount slide in further than the stock mount. When running a small spool gear I am limited on the pinion because the motor plate slides all the way over and gears don't even come close.

Does this mount slide in further than the stock mount. When running a small spool gear I am limited on the pinion because the motor plate slides all the way over and gears don't even come close.
It does, but only by the smallest bit.

I'd hate to say it, but I think you might want to just look into a lower kv motor, and run the bigger gears. Sounds like that would make your life a bit easier going forward.

It does, but only by the smallest bit.

I'd hate to say it, but I think you might want to just look into a lower kv motor, and run the bigger gears. Sounds like that would make your life a bit easier going forward.
I did already, now I went higher for speed and same issue

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back