Can't leave this empty!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes or 1/10 motor mounts
I was wishing for someone to come out with a 7075 alluminum motor plate for the 3-4s line of arrmas and maybe a motor holder tooo witht he existing holes the chassi has

Yes, this is what we need urgently as nobody seems to make one that I can't bend..!! ?
I've attached a pic to show you how easy it would be for you to make..?
It's just a flat piece on metal after all..!!

IMG_4459.jpeg
Screenshot 2019-06-30 at 14.04.07.jpeg

Thanks for providing even more choices for quality machined parts.?? One thing I noticed is it would be really hard to fit a big block 50mmish can, as that blx motor is already sitting pretty low. I'd be curious to see how it fits my 4985 Hobbywing ?

I designed the stock spacing replacement to be able to hold a mamba monster x. If memory serves me right, that's a 50mm motor. From there I have a "big can" option plate for the motors up to 58mm diameter and 30mm screw spacing. The motor here is a 5694.
20200203_201124.jpg
20200203_203130.jpg
20200203_203134.jpg

R these prototypes still ? Also I second an alternative to hot racing front hub carries for kraton 6s

R these prototypes still ? Also I second an alternative to hot racing front hub carries for kraton 6s
They are available to purchacse at PPS-RC.COM.

Personally my "Style" is mainly going to be raw machined, with a beautiful yet "prototype" looking finish. Partly because I am not making high enough quantity to send to anodizing. I am also not going to go through all the hassle to commercially anodize myself just yet. Secondly, I genuinely like seeing machine marks. There is an extra level of detail that can be achieved from machine marks that is lost when you anodize, blast, tumble or polish. But I am also a machinist and love seeing that things are "Made" instead of mass produced.

Welcome to the family.....Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome job on the adjustable motor mounts. Cant wait for more items.

Personally my "Style" is mainly going to be raw machined, with a beautiful yet "prototype" looking finish. Partly because I am not making high enough quantity to send to anodizing. I am also not going to go through all the hassle to commercially anodize myself just yet. Secondly, I genuinely like seeing machine marks. There is an extra level of detail that can be achieved from machine marks that is lost when you anodize, blast, tumble or polish. But I am also a machinist and love seeing that things are "Made" instead of mass produced.
I concur on the machine marks. It’s bad a$$!

Are the parts 7075? Or what material is used also are these machined or stamped ? It might have been mentioned earlier and I might of missed it

Real NICE! Just ordered!
BTW! Let me know if you ever make any Harley Streetglide parts:cool:
Thanks for the order! It'll be going out ASAP! As for the Harley parts... I hope to one day be able to get my hands on one for R&D.

Are the parts 7075? Or what material is used also are these machined or stamped ? It might have been mentioned earlier and I might of missed it

I'm using USA made 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, and it's precision CNC machined. I do make the adjuster nut manually on my vintage lathe out of stainless steel.

7075 is a good metal. I do use it on some parts but I just don't feel it is a justified expense on EVERYTHING I make. This mount would likely be an extra $30 made out of 7075, and I'd rather not charge everyone that extra $30 for a part where 6061 is a good fit.

Hello! I'm Bob and I am fresh into the game. My company is Practical Prototype Solutions, and I offer 3d design and CNC services. My website is PPS-RC.com and I currently have a limited catalog. I will be expanding my product line as quickly as I can!

In the meantime I couldn't leave this empty. So Hello! And sorry for sneaking a couple Traxxas parts in at the end... I'm just showing off. It won't happen again :LOL:

View attachment 65676View attachment 65678View attachment 65677View attachment 65681View attachment 65679View attachment 65680

I would absolutely love to help you research and test some of your products. I am capable of some hardcore bashing.

It's intuitive, I like things that serve more than a "bling" factor. Idk how fine your tooling can go, but I'd like to see a better steering setup than HR fixed link option.

Hello! I'm Bob and I am fresh into the game. My company is Practical Prototype Solutions, and I offer 3d design and CNC services. My website is PPS-RC.com and I currently have a limited catalog. I will be expanding my product line as quickly as I can!

In the meantime I couldn't leave this empty. So Hello! And sorry for sneaking a couple Traxxas parts in at the end... I'm just showing off. It won't happen again :LOL:

View attachment 65676View attachment 65678View attachment 65677View attachment 65681View attachment 65679View attachment 65680
Wow,looks like really nice stuff. Will their be any parts for the Arrma Senton?

this is insane.
This is my beautiful 1941 Logan lathe. Some hipster stole its legs to make a "retro industrial" coffee table that I hope they break their pinky toe on... Haha. I rebuilt it and got it back into proper running order. I left the 79 years of patina be. It's earned its right to look this good.
20200205_004214.jpg

Wow,looks like really nice stuff. Will their be any parts for the Arrma Senton?
Thanks! Eventually I hope to have a full line of parts available. As What about Bob said... baby steps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back