Kraton Can't set end points for steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff37311

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
ive done it before and it worked but i had to work on my truck and i was going to set the steering end points again and it wont let me for sum reason, any help would be great

What radio are you using? Typically you just turn your wheels all the way to one side with the remote and either lower or raise the dual rate until the tires don't move any further.

What radio are you using? Typically you just turn your wheels all the way to one side with the remote and either lower or raise the dual rate until the tires don't move any further.
using the SLT3, and the prob is that i cant get the ESC to go into the mode to set it
Full throttle all the way to the right and then power button then turn on then turn on the ESC, and then nothing the wheels wont turn and the A,B buttons don't do anything

Dule rate is fine need to set the end points

Isn’t duel rate the same as end points except you don’t have to adjust them separatel. That ways your right and left steer is identical.

For end point adjustment you just use the steering rate knob on the remote as I said above to adjust end points. Turn wheel all the way to say right and turn knob up until it doesn't move wheels any further. For throttle calibration you just turn ESC on holding the set button when flashes red let go of set button, with throttle in neutral press set button should flash green once, hold full throttle press set button should flash green twice, then go to full reverse press set button and get 3 green flashes and your good to go.

not sure about all that im just tring to set my endpoints
For end point adjustment you just use the steering rate knob on the remote as I said above to adjust end points. Turn wheel all the way to say right and turn knob up until it doesn't move wheels any further. For throttle calibration you just turn ESC on holding the set button when flashes red let go of set button, with throttle in neutral press set button should flash green once, hold full throttle press set button should flash green twice, then go to full reverse press set button and get 3 green flashes and your good to go.
throttle calibration is fine done it allready, im tring to do the endpoints like throttle calibration but for the servo endpoints. for sum reason i cant get it to work and i don't understand why, im sure that im doing it right

When you go to set the end point on the SLT3, you have the wheel all the way to the right AND the throttle on full brake BEFORE you turn the SLT3 on correct?

Does the red button on the transmitter blink red until you let go of the wheel/throttle and then turn off?

Then when trying to set the end points, does hitting A/B cause the red light to blink?

Just seeing which part of the process is causing the issue

When you go to set the end point on the SLT3, you have the wheel all the way to the right AND the throttle on full brake BEFORE you turn the SLT3 on correct?

Does the red button on the transmitter blink red until you let go of the wheel/throttle and then turn off?

Then when trying to set the end points, does hitting A/B cause the red light to blink?

Just seeing which part of the process is causing the issue
Thank you!! I was going full throttle instead of full brake, thats what it was now its working fine, again THANK YOU!

Back