Capacitor in battery connector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiles

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Do I need the capacitors? This is the second time it’s pulled out and just wondering if I can eliminate them. I’ve seen cars without them.

2BF0BAD5-BC29-4083-8533-C18E8F4EFC64.jpeg

Do I need the capacitors? This is the second time it’s pulled out and just wondering if I can eliminate them. I’ve seen cars without them.

View attachment 147178

I deal with this often myself.. The weight of the caps and board love to slap around.. Best way to combat it is to isolate the cap section of the wires somehow so they don't wing around..

I would imagine making those 2 external would do the trick for good.. Since it's only the 2 caps it would fit nicely on top of the servo..👍

You can re solder that pretty easily you jist need new esc wire. Remove the insolation (NOT CUTTING THE WIRE) do it on both sides and try to remain the closest possible to the esc like it came out of the factory. Make sure also do not solder backward
That wasn't put together correctly.
Its wire fatigue

It’s maybe a week old. I’ve been trying different ways holding the wires down. How would I do that? Hooked up to the receiver? I don’t know any about that
You definitely need them due to the burst of power from your lipo’s but if you want to stop pulling them get and external capacitor that hooks up into the receiver then instead of ripping out wire you’ll just unplug the wire

It’s maybe a week old. I’ve been trying different ways holding the wires down. How would I do that? Hooked up to the receiver? I don’t know any about that
Ussualy you tape it up arround the tower to tower brace if you have a 4s. If it broke after a week then its warranty. Mine took 1 year and a half for it to pull out. With almost daily use

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back