Car stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One or two wraps of masking tape on the shaft stiffens the swivel enough for me.

Also for when I am in the field I use harbor freight magnetic parts trays, keeps me from losing screws when out and about. I leave it magnetically stuck on the lift gate of my truck with a microfiber cloth under it. One time I even forgot it was there and I drove home on the highway 20 miles and when I got home it and all the screws were still accounted for lol
I actually did that, then found it just a bit to short and not wanting to add anything to make it taller. I know, I'm a picky mofo! :LOL:

I have a few of those circular magnetic screw trays as well, couple of them in a 4in diameter and a couple in the 6in diameter, those things are also tools you just can't go without after using them at all!! The smaller ones go with on the bashing/racing sessions! (y)?

Car stand. Done. ?

Attachments

• 68913A75-6062-4FDD-A461-B8BE3E158D14.jpeg
    68913A75-6062-4FDD-A461-B8BE3E158D14.jpeg
    386.8 KB · Views: 92
I couldn't find one for fifth scale so I made one in 5 minutes from scraps from my home subwoofer builds. Its perfect cause the car spins on it easily and its solid.
You can't see the top piece which is the same size of the chassis.

IMG_20200208_045346.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back