Infraction Carbon chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I as looking at a carbon chassis for my next infraction build but not sure which one I should get? I’d like to stay with factory layout But I’m open in that area. I’m going to run a MMX8S/1260kv setup. I looked at scorched RC chassis the GT width full length but I’m still figuring out my options. Thanks

I as looking at a carbon chassis for my next infraction build but not sure which one I should get? I’d like to stay with factory layout But I’m open in that area. I’m going to run a MMX8S/1260kv setup. I looked at scorched RC chassis the GT width full length but I’m still figuring out my options. Thanks
If a Scorched chassis is an option it’s also the answer. The quality is second to none plus their customer service is awesome. The regular GT chassis has all the OEM holes including the holes for the battery trays. It’s as simple as just transferring everything to the new chassis.

I have 3 Infractions with CF chassis all different manufacturers. Sadly no scorched chassis. My last purchase was the scorched knock to save $$. It has held up but started off poorly. The hardware received didn't match the auction. I was told their not making it anymore, ok I can't use my front brace I told him. I was told you're not supposed too use it. I asked why have the 2 holes cut out then. Long story short it has worked fine. 2nd chassis also ebay fully CF has a weak spot very front screw holes 1 broke it was replaced under warranty ( slow process). Lastly hotdogs customs I bought a entire car from him with the chassis. I tried to buy a 2nd chassis but 3 plus months I received a chassis that was made incorrectly. And then waited a month for a refund. Back to the quality of it, great held up nicely of the 3 it looks homemade and slightly crude.

I have 3 Infractions with CF chassis all different manufacturers. Sadly no scorched chassis. My last purchase was the scorched knock to save $$. It has held up but started off poorly. The hardware received didn't match the auction. I was told their not making it anymore, ok I can't use my front brace I told him. I was told you're not supposed too use it. I asked why have the 2 holes cut out then. Long story short it has worked fine. 2nd chassis also ebay fully CF has a weak spot very front screw holes 1 broke it was replaced under warranty ( slow process). Lastly hotdogs customs I bought a entire car from him with the chassis. I tried to buy a 2nd chassis but 3 plus months I received a chassis that was made incorrectly. And then waited a month for a refund. Back to the quality of it, great held up nicely of the 3 it looks homemade and slightly crude.
I bought the scorched RC one this morning. Here we go!!
00CAFA9A-C32C-4D16-8064-881EC8545825.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back