Kraton Carbon fiber chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t know what they cost but hot dog customs send me a message assuring me he has bashed his proto carbon chassis on a Senton and kraton 6s rigs and they have taken a beating. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

There is and it's been amazing so far

IMG_20210628_103102999.jpg

It's half the weight and twice as strong
Please check the channel out for more testing coming up
They say its strong but hell no stick with M2c bro unless you building a shelf queen but I personally wouldn't do it $250 for carbon hell no. Others will chime in soon
You have no idea what your talking about lmao

While I’ve never owned a CF chassis, I am intrigued by the idea. If the quality of the CF was high enough, and thick enough too, it might just hold up. I know that if I saw Rich and Eric beating the snot out of one I would as sure as hell buy one.

@HotdogCustoms if you haven’t already offered a sample to @Rich Duperbash and @RC DUDE81 for testing, you’re doing it wrong.

I've begged him to pop a few and send them to those guys but that would take away from their deal with m2c and Arma so you have to think about it and that aspect as well I'm doing the best for testing guys she's on the bench getting a tune-up.
Truly an honest it's held up absolutely epic and you can feel the weight difference in the chassis I know you can't see on these videos but I've had it 20 ft Plus in the air slapping on the ground no problems
I paid for this cash out of my pocket

There is and it's been amazing so far

View attachment 157880
It's half the weight and twice as strong
Please check the channel out for more testing coming up

You have no idea what your talking about lmao
😂 I don't know what I'm talking about but you launched that 1ft bro c'mon do better then that 😂 that's definitely not full send

😂 I don't know what I'm talking about but you launched that 1ft bro c'mon do better then that 😂 that's definitely not full send
While he never really sent it big, those mini sends on those sharp rocks are pretty hard too. Now if he was doing full sends on that rock pile, and it survives, I’m in line buying one for my KEXB.

I've begged him to pop a few and send them to those guys but that would take away from their deal with m2c and Arma so you have to think about it and that aspect as well I'm doing the best for testing guys she's on the bench getting a tune-up.
Truly an honest it's held up absolutely epic and you can feel the weight difference in the chassis I know you can't see on these videos but I've had it 20 ft Plus in the air slapping on the ground no problems
I paid for this cash out of my pocket
I wanna see that 20ft launch
While he never really sent it big, those mini sends on those sharp rocks are pretty hard too. Now if he was doing full sends on that rock pile, and it survives, I’m in line buying one for my KEXB.
Agree...

I haven’t upgraded my O8s chassis yet.. so if he makes one for that, I may just give it my best shot at breaking one. 😜

As some may know, I don’t hold back!! 😎

You have no idea how there construction is put together or have one so how do you even have a say , I've sent it bro blew my dif housing , I got your sends coming, why don't you put your money where your mouth is buy one and send it yourself
Thanks buddy there great appreciate the effort seem
That was the first run if you read the rest of the comments
All good I'll keep posting videos till you eat those words brother 👍😂🤣

Last edited:
You have no idea how there construction is put together or have one so how do you even have a say , I've sent it bro blew my dif housing , I got your sends coming, why don't you put your money where your mouth is buy one and send it yourself

I was trying to give you some credit brother. I know how tough gravel is on rigs. If this chassis was a pice of crap, those rocks would surely damage it. While I’m not a buyer yet, I am seriously interested. I bought the basher bar for my EXB and it’s just too heavy now. I also have an M2C’d Kraton and it’s a pig too. Wish my stock EXB was as durable. This type of chassis is about my only hope. Maybe a Ti chassis, but they are just so expensive.

I was trying to give you some credit brother. I know how tough gravel is on rigs. If this chassis was a pice of crap, those rocks would surely damage it. While I’m not a buyer yet, I am seriously interested. I bought the basher bar for my EXB and it’s just too heavy now. I also have an M2C’d Kraton and it’s a pig too. Wish my stock EXB was as durable. This type of chassis is about my only hope. Maybe a Ti chassis, but they are just so expensive.
Yeah I totally apologize bro I meant to post that response to the other dude that was trying to smash me when he has no idea what he's talking about

Yeah I totally apologize bro I meant to post that response to the other dude that was trying to smash me when he has no idea what he's talking about
It’s cool. Keep posting vids. I’m close to sold. 👍🏻

Bro

Bro wanted a opinion so I gave him one turbo...you backing the product so send that mf get some air $290 aint nothing I just see no point in a carbon chassis a a basher. You have your opinion is have mine enough said pipe down soldier 😂

I worked in composites for many years if I had the time I would have built one myself but this is a true piece of artwork and I think before someone hold ones in their hands they can't truly judge it and I'm doing my best to test it I do have a full-time job I'm not a full-time YouTuber LOL I appreciate the sport and I'll do my best to give a fair honest review I did put my own money into this rig
Bro

Bro wanted a opinion so I gave him one turbo...you backing the product so send that mf get some air $290 aint nothing I just see no point in a carbon chassis a a basher. You have your opinion is have mine enough said pipe down soldier 😂
Bro

I'll see how you can give your opinion on something you have no idea about Buddy
Put your money where your mouth is help me test this thing out then stop being such a negative Nancy

😂 no one aint smashing you for having carbon chassis you felt some type of way, understood relax catch before you catch a hear attack
I worked in composites for many years if I had the time I would have built one myself but this is a true piece of artwork and I think before someone hold ones in their hands they can't truly judge it and I'm doing my best to test it I do have a full-time job I'm not a full-time YouTuber LOL I appreciate the sport and I'll do my best to give a fair honest review I did put my own money into this rig

I'll see how you can give your opinion on something you have no idea about Buddy
Put your money where your mouth is help me test this thing out then stop being such a negative Nancy
Oh so we just say yeah great product bro buy one, chassis so light you wont regret buying one 😂 cant give opinions on products? But its deemed as negative wow

Right says the guy who just knocked me for not jumping it not high enough ... Too the moon is what people want she's been and you will see.. why judge instead of support we all here to have fun in a hobby.. I don't know why you trolls always poping up whatever bro let's see your videos

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back