Limitless Carbon fiber kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester194

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Just installed and finished carbon fiber

IMG_20221214_072754.jpg

IMG_20221207_163930.jpg

IMG_20221207_202304.jpg

I flipped them around..

What is the plan for this car?
If you want to make back-to-back runs or parking lot bashing, I highly recommend getting the infraction center diff to reduce the gearing.
The Limitless spool setup is really just for single-speed runs with cool-down breaks between.

The RTR 6s ESC and motor can get you into the 90-97 mph range max if you want to try speed running.

What is the plan for this car?
If you want to make back-to-back runs or parking lot bashing, I highly recommend getting the infraction center diff to reduce the gearing.
The Limitless spool setup is really just for single-speed runs with cool-down breaks between.

The RTR 6s ESC and motor can get you into the 90-97 mph range max if you want to try speed running.
I mainly just run it around on my street , should I get infraction diff for it then??? Not familiar with the new rc stuff, I haven't been in it since 20+ years ago

I mainly just run it around on my street , should I get infraction diff for it then??? Not familiar with the new rc stuff, I haven't been in it since 20+ years ago
Do I want the solid infraction center diff or stock one, if you could send a link or part number it would be appreciated...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back