Talion Carbon fiber shock tower and chassis braces?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigtim29

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
For bashing, would carbon fiber shock towers and chassis braces hold up well? Trying to keep weight down as much as possible.

Weight shouldn’t be a concern if it is heavier springs and stronger motor

I like the talion because of its light weight and the way it flies because of its weight. I’m the future I’m gonna upgrade it with mostly m2c parts and would like to keep the weight down some since their will be more aluminum than plastic on the truck. I’m gonna keep the stock suspension set up and electronics by the way.

For bashing, would carbon fiber shock towers and chassis braces hold up well? Trying to keep weight down as much as possible.
never had any luck with carbon fiber shock towers in past always snapped on me .

Thanks guys , m2c it is then! This is completely unrelated to this thread but for the blx185 esc, should I keep the stock brake setting at 37.5% or put it up to 50%?

Where are these carbon fiber makers that make these carbon fiber parts that you guys seem to think your breaking? I put carbon parts on my limitless and they have survived multiple triple digit crashes. I am also looking for carbon fiber everything I can find for my kraton cause of weight also. Weight is going to be the single most influential modification you can do and id rather be taking weight out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back