Kraton Carbon fiber wing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone no of carbon fiber wing out there
CRCU
3EAE028D-D8D0-41A3-81C5-B885804C89E2.jpeg

Not really.
CF stock is usually flat, it's generally used for the Limitless and Infr. Speed runners.
I don't think you will find CF "shaped "wings as used for the off-road rigs. CF would not be flexible enough for hard bashing. That would be cost prohibitive to mfr. IMHO.
For Off road ?
For Off road ?

Not really.
CF stock is usually flat, it's generally used for the Limitless and Infr. Speed runners.
I don't think you will find CF "shaped "wings as used for the off-road rigs. CF would not be flexible enough for hard bashing. That would be cost prohibitive to mfr. IMHO.

For Off road ?

For Off road ?
Didn’t see him ask about a carbon fiber wing for off-road? Just a carbon fiber wing.. ??‍♂️

Yeah CF "flat stock" style wings are all over the place.
I though he meant an off-road basher shaped one like the stock.
CRCU makes has nice stuff in general. (y)

Ya i can make my own flat stile one. Just looking for something really different to put on my up coming kraton 6s blast

Yes of rd. But its strong as hech
The stock wing is designed to flex as are the wing mounts. Working together as one. It prevents much more $costly$ damage. The wing and its mounts are there for protection, pretty much that's all. ( and perhaps looks) It does nothing functional for aero IMO.
Rigid CF will just transfer impact force to more critical parts. And CF will still split and crack at some point. Will also cause the W. Mounts to snap quickly.?‍♂️

The stock wing is designed to flex as are the wing mounts. Working together as one. It prevents much more $costly$ damage. The wing and its mounts are there for protection, pretty much that's all. ( and perhaps looks) It does nothing functional for aero IMO.
Rigid CF will just transfer impact force to more critical parts. And CF will still split and crack at some point. Will also cause the W. Mounts to snap quickly.?‍♂️
Yes i understand. Really tring to find something custom to change than all the same wing

You can try other plastic wings from other brands. Even change out wings from different 6S arrma rigs. You can mix and match. If you want a different look.
On my 6s Kraton, I have a white body and use a Kraton White plastic wing as opposed to the stock Black one.. Its an option part. Just an example.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back