Kraton Carbon fibre body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
So got sent this amazing shell today what do you guys think? How will it hold up! I can't wait to test it so excited ?

20200211_164617.jpg
20200211_164627.jpg

@Reubydoobe has been taking some pretty nice photos with the Lightning McQueen one. Thing looks awesome. ???

Hey that Hull is cool.... I like??

Yeah it's 4 layers... Top weave is 3k red n black kevlar and carbon mix, then one backing layer at 240g 3k...then one reinforcing layer at 400g...then twaron backing at 290g

It'll take the weight of a fully grown man?

Let's see if it takes multiple hits.... ?.... I'm guessing that lovely top coat will be shattered...

Guess we'll have to see

Yeah it's 4 layers... Top weave is 3k red n black kevlar and carbon mix, then one backing layer at 240g 3k...then one reinforcing layer at 400g...then twaron backing at 290g

Let's see if it takes multiple hits.... ?.... I'm guessing that lovely top coat will be shattered...

Guess we'll have to see
How many man hours of labor is that? ??

Guess we'll have to see

Nice build up of layers!

Mine was not a Hull, it is actually for a stretched RC speed car (y)
Not going to steal the thread but you can check it out in my build thread link if interested.
<-----

Guess we'll have to see
I don’t have bookface...
What does one of these fine bodies go for if I may ask?

I've been here for a week or so... Lurking in the shadows... ?
Lot of guys here don't have Facebook and want to know how they can reach you for pricing sir. Website maybe?

Nice build up of layers!

Mine was not a Hull, it is actually for a stretched RC speed car (y)
Not going to steal the thread but you can check it out in my build thread link if interested.
<-----

Ahh my bad.... I see... I'll go check it out when I've got a free moment?
Lot of guys here don't have Facebook and want to know how they can reach you for pricing sir. Website maybe?

We don't have a website yet unfortunately.... Its coming later in the year..

For now, If anyone has enquiries.. They can contact me through email;

[email protected]
Not sure if it's allowed... Please delete if not... But I start pricing at £70 a body for now.... But I'm fairly certain that price will rise later this year around summer...

We currently offer the Kraton v3 6s body, a classic 1/8 buggy body, a 1/8 lightning mcqueen body, and we are about to start offering the outcast 6s body aswell...

But we also offer a custom service... Whereby people can send us plastic bodies to replicate in carbon.... The Plastic Bodies must be new or in very good used condition....

We have given discounts to people in the past for letting us keep the plastic body afterwards....

As I say... For info... Please email me... I'm not signed up for email alerts for this forum..so I don't always see replies here

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back