Carbon or Titanium

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chvy2nv

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
I’ve been looking at a few builds and chassis parts and see that some of the companies like scorched that make upgraded parts have both the carbon or the titanium versions of each. Is there one preferred over the other. The TI is usually more expensive.

For what?
Bashing, I suggest to stay away from carbon. Anything I installed was worse in durability compared to stock. Looks good though on a shelf queen. Useful for speed runs as well.

Titanium, no idea, I can only recommend M2C. Others would have to chime in.

I have the scorched titanium shock towers on my typhon, super tough. Makes a neat spark when it flips over lol

20230206_210932.jpg

I've had the Scorched titanium towers on my Kraton 6s EXB since May and so far they are holding up great. I hear the Basherqueen carbon fiber towers hold up rather well to bashing but no idea on the Scorched ones.

I have the Basherqueen CF towers on my outcast. Very happy with them. They hold up great. I noticed that some titanium parts need extra thickness to make them strong enough, which makes them a bit more heavy.

I have the Basherqueen CF towers on my outcast. Very happy with them. They hold up great. I noticed that some titanium parts need extra thickness to make them strong enough, which makes them a bit more heavy.
Yes the shock towers were thinner than stock and came with washers to compensate on the upper suspension arm pins. A little fiddly, but worked

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back