Carbon parts available for 1/8 ARRMA vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bri26

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
I found these parts mention in another thread and wanted to get the word out. It looks like Max Speed Parts offer parts for the Kraton, Typhon and Talion,. Also, the front brace and the steering rack should fit the Senton since these parts are common among the four vehicles.

Here is the link - http://stores.ebay.com/MaxSpeedParts?_dmd=2&_nkw=arrma

Best regards,
Brian

I want someone to by the shock towers and bash like a demon, and let us know how they fair. I'm not talking about 3-4 foot jumps, I want a report after 15 jumps, and the crashes that go with them. They sure do look cool, but I'm thinking those are great for someone building a car for speed.

I would agree, more for weight reduction and speed runs or racing. But a real world bashing durability test as you mentioned would be worth hearing about.
For me, I would go with the new Voltage aluminum towers, they look sick and like a worthwhile upgrade/replacement to stock I think.

I like to put a thin layer of super glue on the outside edges of each graphite part. It helps to keep the graphite layers from separating.

Best regards,
Brian

I have the hd carbon shock towers and my other custom fabbed parts on tomahawk Kraton. Super glue all edges.

I don’t jump it though...

8E675CC9-4230-4509-A4DE-4412C39474C0.jpeg
A0EA9465-44D1-4C1D-87ED-9D884CF852EF.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back