Carbon speed run bodies - "Soon" for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this in Raz's new video, I'm happy to see your working on these again.. Great work, the new version body looks amazing. When you do have them ready for sale, count me in I'll buy one for my Limitless

Does he have 2 of them? (Back up)

He wanted a second one but I didn't have any more to sell.
Saw this in Raz's new video, I'm happy to see your working on these again.. Great work, the new version body looks amazing. When you do have them ready for sale, count me in I'll buy one for my Limitless

The manufacturer is supposed to have the mold done this week. I am still not sure how many he can produce per week or per month.
I hope to know more in the next few weeks.

I figured a second body was in play. Unfortunate world of speed running serious crashes.

I figured a second body was in play. Unfortunate world of speed running serious crashes.
Agreed although with a 4 lane wide runway those crashes appear to occur less and if they do happen the damage is reduced.
Must be nice to have that available...

I crashed mine pretty hard and it barely scuffed the surface. They will hold up really well. Way better than a lexan body. I have owned 4mm Delta bodies, which are tanks by all means, but even they aren’t as tough.

I crashed mine pretty hard and it barely scuffed the surface. They will hold up really well. Way better than a lexan body. I have owned 4mm Delta bodies, which are tanks by all means, but even they aren’t as tough.

Carbon fiber is most often compared to the strength of steel at the same thickness.... It is a great material to use for sure!

Hey Francis, I need one for my Kraton EXB build 🤣🤘🏻
I was really tempted to get an Kraton EXB with these black Friday sales going on lately...
Still waiting on the guy who is making the mold. With the holidays coming up I don't know when we will actually have some products.

A little bit of bad news.
We are going to abandon this manufacturer. The quality sucks, communication is bad, and the list goes on and on.

I may have 1-3 poorly done bodies that I could sell around the price point of a delta plastiks 1/7 body. I'll update this thread if so.
Gotta check with my business partner and see what his plans are for his 3 bodies.

I am keeping one for myself to test with and the other I have is sold already.

1Capture.PNG
2Capture.PNG

3Capture.PNG

4Capture.PNG

Just saw this thread..
I'm sorry to hear about this snag in your plans. This manufacturer obviously falls in the group of "over promise and under deliver..."

I could imagine just how disappointed you are especially having waited months , just to see this kind of results..
May I ask if that company was a local shop (DFW) or out of state?

or DM me if you want to keep it private.

Just saw this thread..
I'm sorry to hear about this snag in your plans. This manufacturer obviously falls in the group of "over promise and under deliver..."

I could imagine just how disappointed you are especially having waited months , just to see this kind of results..
May I ask if that company was a local shop (DFW) or out of state?

or DM me if you want to keep it private.
It was a small operation in Washington state.
Old guy that does not even have a cell phone (n)

Oh.. okay.
That would make it difficult to reach him without one of those... so, is he still using AOL dial-up? just kiddin'
Bless him, at least he's trying at his age. Wish him the best.

Well, just putting it out there.. I working on another 3D printer.. 340mm Dia x 500mm H
in case you need help printing bigger plugs/molds (as one piece)..

And, I use to do autobody work, so I could give you a hand on sanding and finishing the shells you're producing. If you need any assistance.

Oh.. okay.
That would make it difficult to reach him without one of those... so, is he still using AOL dial-up? just kiddin'
Bless him, at least he's trying at his age. Wish him the best.

Well, just putting it out there.. I working on another 3D printer.. 340mm Dia x 500mm H
in case you need help printing bigger plugs/molds (as one piece)..

And, I use to do autobody work, so I could give you a hand on sanding and finishing the shells you're producing. If you need any assistance.

I appreciate that and will keep it in mind. My printer is 300x300x400 (CR10s Pro)

I was sensitized to epoxy resin a few months back so I try to avoid the stuff now. Basically I cannot breath it in or get it on my skin or I have a dangerous systemic reaction.

Now I wear lots of PPE and try to limit how much I work with epoxy resin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back