Case closed...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be too cool, funny,almost? It would've came from the other member, whomever that might be.
My understanding is @The_Otherside sent out a talion and was supposed to receive a mojave?
Boy, that would be so awesome if it is the missing mojave🤘
@Exc3l ,maybe send a PM to @The_Otherside to see where the shipment was shipped from?
I was just playing man:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, it was shipped to me, paid for by other member to ship.

That's crazy! Lol.

Edit: guess it's not crazy, since you were playing around 😅
You're cruel man. Guy is out some loot.
@The_Otherside , if I win that Kexb that's being given away, it's yours brother. Might have to sell or trade it, but I'd give it to you in a heartbeat.
You're far too kind! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Traded my Talion EXB RTR to a member for a Mojave EXB. He received my Talion, I never got his Mojave.

After 4 months, USPS closed my case.

He didn't ship with insurance. I'm left with nothing. Oh well. Lesson learned.
Bro I'm so sorry, that Sh*it is the lowest anyone can pull.
That tells me I will only trade or buy stuff from members who has been here a while and done some deals before, also I started leaving comments Pos. or Neg. on here after the deal is done, it might help others to make a choice to deal with that person or not.
I never use USPS for anything that won't fit in the flat rate box.
Yup, I even ship those fan mounts with UPS in a 6x6 Box :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: it's like $15
That happened to me 3 days ago. I also had a pc case I ordered in the mail that showed up after I got the refund...Now I have a free case.
No worries, they come and get that case back or charge you again, I had that happen with Amazon...now I have 3 Carbon Fiber Ackerman and they still took the money out ;)

Last edited:
You're cruel man. Guy is out some loot.
@The_Otherside , if I win that Kexb that's being given away, it's yours brother. Might have to sell or trade it, but I'd give it to you in a heartbeat.
We should create a petition for that to just go to him. Being the contribution he offers here, he well deserves it.

We should create a petition for that to just go to him. Being the contribution he offers here, he well deserves it.
Agreed, sign me up. Like I said,I know the odds are slim of me winning, but I meant it👍
@The_Otherside is a solid dude in my book.

Wow that sucks, I never ship anything in original box, always double up in plain box. Maby you will get lucky and show up. Time is the enemy though. Sender messed up twice.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back