Kraton Caster adjustment clip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo1980

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hi, stupid fool i am i have lost the 2mm caster adjustment clip when i was doing some maintenance on my kraton EXB 6s. Is there anywhere i can buy the clips only as to get them from arrma they are in the set with the upper suspension arm which i don't need. Hopefully you guys and girls in this forum may know somewhere 😃

Hi, stupid fool i am i have lost the 2mm caster adjustment clip when i was doing some maintenance on my kraton EXB 6s. Is there anywhere i can buy the clips only as to get them from arrma they are in the set with the upper suspension arm which i don't need. Hopefully you guys and girls in this forum may know somewhere 😃
they come in the bag of screws from jennys rc
I have some if you want to pm me your address I will send it to you

All I know is they also come packaged with Most Arrma 6s hardware kits from JennysRC. If you need to replenish your Spare hardware, screws etc Consider getting them this way.
Worst case, use some 3mm Plastic or metal washers. In a pinch till you get them They do fall out or get lost sometimes.
Arrma should have included spare ones in the box. No doubt. Like they give you different size 6s Shock pistons and blank ones too, in the box. Also good to have. But many never use them. I do however.

@gprice beat me to the punch.:giggle:

Last edited:
they come in the bag of screws from jennys rc
I have some if you want to pm me your address I will send it to you
Unfortunately i live in the UK but thank you so much for the offer😀

Buy a set of the upper Susp. Arms set for the Castor clips (spacers)
Worth having Upper arms on the side as spares. Over time they wear out also, not necessarily break. Good to have, I have broken them before. I use a mix of RPMs and Arrma's. RPM's don't come with the Castor clips FWIW.
You can also make your own shims. Like I said above, using plastic washers on the upper hinge pin before installing. ( 3 shims equaling 4mm 2x 1mm+1x 2mm=4mm. is stock setup) Push Shims eventually fall out. Wear out. Have spares or make your own. I've made them with success. Upper Hinge pin O.D. is 4mm.
Whatever works for you.:)

Buy a set of the upper Susp. Arms set for the Castor clips (spacers)
Worth having Upper arms on the side as spares. Over time they wear out also, not necessarily break. Good to have, I have broken them before. I use a mix of RPMs and Arrma's. RPM's don't come with the Castor clips FWIW.
You can also make your own shims. Like I said above, using plastic washers on the upper hinge pin before installing. ( 3 shims equaling 4mm 2x 1mm+1x 2mm=4mm. is stock setup) Push Shims eventually fall out. Wear out. Have spares or make your own. I've made them with success. Upper Hinge pin O.D. is 4mm.
Whatever works for you.:)
Yep i think i will buy the upper suspension arm set from arrma as like you say you cant have too many spares😀 but also like the idea of making my own, thanks for the helpful info💪

Washer type captured spacers are best. Teflon ones even better. Correct sized. These are not parts that you want to remove. Push in type is easier to put on, just they wear out, get loose and Castor gets sloppy. I hate sloppy Castor. Happens when the upper arms wear out too.

^^
+1
Snug is good too. They loosen up after some running. Sand them down if too snug.

Thanks for all the input guys as allways any info i need i find it on here😀

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back