SOLD / FOUND Castle 1515 2200kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan's_Rcs

Reaction score
Hello all! For sale is a Castle 1515 2200kv. Was used in an Arrma Big Rock, never got above 150 degrees F.

Buyer Pays shipping, $75

20220811_125207.jpg

20220811_125214.jpg

20220811_125313.jpg

20220811_173019.jpg

was wondering what is needed to fit this motor in the big rock, anything special? and also why you're selling it/how did you like it? and what esc did you use with it in the big rock? tia

Last edited:
was wondering what is needed to fit this motor in the big rock, anything special? and also why you're selling it/how did you like it? and what esc did you use with it in the big rock? tia
This motor fits right in, nothing special is needed. just make sure you use a larger gear so it doesn't rub on the driveshaft. I'm selling it because I'm trying to save up for a Tekno MT410. The motor was pretty good in the big rock, good torque, great motor for 4s use. I would recommend putting a fan on it, it never really got too hot, but just for longevity. I used a Castle MMX 6s for the esc, but a hobbywing max 8 would work well.

This motor fits right in, nothing special is needed. just make sure you use a larger gear so it doesn't rub on the driveshaft. I'm selling it because I'm trying to save up for a Tekno MT410. The motor was pretty good in the big rock, good torque, great motor for 4s use. I would recommend putting a fan on it, it never really got too hot, but just for longevity. I used a Castle MMX 6s for the esc, but a hobbywing max 8 would work well.
ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back