SOLD / FOUND Castle 1717 1650kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price drop, now 160$

At this rate I should just take all 3 of my castle 1717 and line them up like a little family.

ttt

155$

Damn, at this rate I might as well just keep em as spares lol.

Stupid question probably
However
Would this castle motor run “correctly” with my stock Felony 150 amp esc ???
It will "work" but obviously no sensored capability. You'd also have to either use adapters or solder on 6.5mm bullets. Tbh if you want to upgrade to this motor I'd recommend getting an esc too if you want to take full advantage of it.

The problem is that Tower has this for 209$ new, and there are coupons to make it even cheaper, plus free shipping. Selling our used gear for more than half is a tough proposition.
Ahh I was curious, so I just went through the checkout process to see what the total is. Comes out to 200$ with coupon and tax. I'm still priced 45$ cheaper than the brand-new option. I can't imagine anyone selling a 1717 in great condition is doing so for only 100$. I don't even know how it's worth it to sell it at that price point unless you're just broke and need a bill paid.

I guess everyone idea of a good deal is subjective lol. If I wanted a castle 1717 I would have bought mine instantly. It's all good though. I doubt I'm going to go lower than 150$ and if no one wants it then I will just keep it as a spare or for a future build. I actually love the motors, I just love TP motors even more :ROFLMAO:

thank you for the heads up though man.

Ahh I was curious, so I just went through the checkout process to see what the total is. Comes out to 200$ with coupon and tax. I'm still priced 45$ cheaper than the brand-new option. I can't imagine anyone selling a 1717 in great condition is doing so for only 100$. I don't even know how it's worth it to sell it at that price point unless you're just broke and need a bill paid.

I guess everyone idea of a good deal is subjective lol. If I wanted a castle 1717 I would have bought mine instantly. It's all good though. I doubt I'm going to go lower than 150$ and if no one wants it then I will just keep it as a spare or for a future build. I actually love the motors, I just love TP motors even more :ROFLMAO:

thank you for the heads up though man.
No prob bro. I keep a lookout for the esc combos but so far have come up empty. And what brand is TP? I just got back into the hobby a few months ago so i am still navigating the new landscape. Back in the day it was all buggies and monster trucks, with Losi, Kyosho, Tamiya, and Team Associated Rc10's owning. Now Arrma and Traxxas are kings, with everyone "bashing". When i first heard the term bashing, i thought it meant like a smash fest. How wrong i was lol

ttt

Going to keep it for another build that I shouldn't be making. I just changed a kraton into a stretched typhon and now I'm going to make another stretched typhon but this time with felony diffs and tires and mmx8s combo. Amazing what you can justify when you already have the diffs/motor/hubs/hexes/bumpers/battery trays/etc :ROFLMAO: :eek:

Last edited:
Going to keep it for another build that I shouldn't be making. I just changed a kraton into a stretched typhon and now I'm going to make another stretched typhon but this time with felony diffs and tires and mmx8s combo. Amazing what you can justify when you already have the diffs/motor/hubs/hexes/bumpers/battery trays/etc :ROFLMAO: :eek:
Can we get a pic of your castle motor fam ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back