SOLD / FOUND Castle 2028 1100KV Motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dslywka

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ran for 2 Packs - Perfect Working Order

$200/Shipped USA Only

Yes Still available... At work but can take pics later.... but looks perfect No scrap dents etc...

Is it sold

Let me know before I get the 800 kv please
don't mean to bug but I really need this to. Finish my kraton seems like u been waiting for payment for days most people won’t hold on to stuff cause some will just keep on stringing u along with no intention of buying I’m just saying if I don’t hear from u later today when they bring me some money I’ll just buy the 800kv maybe ur holding it for a really good friend or something like that

My guess is it’s gone. They marked it sold

My guess is it’s gone. They marked it sold
Not on mine it’s still green for sale when it’s marked sold it turns grey at least that was my understanding but I guess I was wrong also if u read the messages it states payment pending for the last 2 days and in my experience a lot of the times it doesn’t go through but maybe that means sold also my bad for following along with tread hoping I would be able to purchase it

Not on mine it’s still green for sale when it’s marked sold it turns grey at least that was my understanding but I guess I was wrong also if u read the messages it states payment pending for the last 2 days and in my experience a lot of the times it doesn’t go through but maybe that means sold also my bad for following along with tread hoping I would be able to purchase it
Correct, the thread is still showing for sale, but he posted a message saying it was sold

59FD63C7-176E-4464-9137-11F085B6393A.jpeg

Its been sold, I purchased it a while ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back