Castle B Link on PC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin080

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Typhon TLR
Yoyo whatsup,

merry christmas everyone :)

Has anyone tried to use the Castle Bluetooth Link on PC with bluetooth ? So no Link Cable is needed?

Let me know :)
My PC connects to the link but when i open the castle link app it wont regonize :D

dear justin^^

AND YES... i have got the castle link.....i just wanna know if anyone had them make work with the b link on pc :)

Why would you need it to connect to pc if it connects to the app on the phone? you can do the same exact thing on the phone as the pc app.

I know it wasn't your question but I'm just trying to wrap my head around why you would even need to do this in the first place. Unless you lost your phone or something lol.

I know it wasn't your question but I'm just trying to wrap my head around why you would even need to do this in the first place. Unless you lost your phone or something lol.
So...
I sometimes like to use the b link to do settings on the fly or read datalogs when outside with car.
I know that you can send your downloaded b link logs to your email and then open on pc but

If i want to see direct i want to download directly from pc and open with bluetooth:)

Why would you need it to connect to pc if it connects to the app on the phone? you can do the same exact thing on the phone as the pc app.
I’ve never used b-link. Does it provide all the same settings and logging capability via phone? How do you save the log file?

The PC app is designed specifically for a hardwired connection. The software must be designed for Bluetooth devices in order to communicate with a device, and this app is not.

The PC app is designed specifically for a hardwired connection. The software must be designed for Bluetooth devices in order to communicate with a device, and this app is not.
Jup, maybe someone made a virtual passthrought btw. create a 'USB Fake Driver' while connected with BLink.

That's because I am asking;)
My PC well found the b link and i was able to connect with.

It doesn't matter if my question makes sense, i just want to know IF it is possible and someone managized:)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back