Castle B-link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys
Any one having troubles linking B-link with the new v12 version? Just tryed to make some changes on my MMX8S, when I opened my Castle app. It automatically updated to v12 and now I can't connect, tried reinstalling it and reseting the B-link but still won't connect.

On iOS the latest version is V1.06(1). Do you mean firmware version? Or is the Android app version different?

On iOS the latest version is V1.06(1). Do you mean firmware version? Or is the Android app version different?
Firmware version, yes, v12 it's telling me. Think I might have to give the Castle guys a call for some help

B-link is junk Im having problems MMX8S also wont send settings. I sent 3 emails to castle and haven't gotten a response yet. At this point I just want a refund a 50 dollar product should not have so many issues.

B-link is junk Im having problems MMX8S also wont send settings. I sent 3 emails to castle and haven't gotten a response yet. At this point I just want a refund a 50 dollar product should not have so many issues.
Maybe try calling them, they answer almost immediately.
During business hours of course...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back