Castle b link......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

Chasing down triple digits
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 3s
Hey guys. Does the Castle B link and quick connect y-harness not work with each other?? I purchased the b link to obviously have quick access to the ESC settings out in the field. And then got the quick connect y harness so I wouldn’t have to unscrew the receiver box every time I wanted to hook it up to the computer to read the data logs. And it will not work unless I disconnect the b link. Anybody have any info on this??

Maybe the order they are plugged in matters, for example, esc -->y-harness-->blink-->receiver?
I greatly appreciate your input because that is EXACTLY what it was. Thank you so much. ????

I installed the b-link and downloaded app on my iPhone. How do I get the data? Does it save ea time or once powered off is that it?

I installed the b-link and downloaded app on my iPhone. How do I get the data? Does it save ea time or once powered off is that it?
As far as I know data logging is only readable with a windows pc and the castle link.

As far as I know data logging is only readable with a windows pc and the castle link.
That is correct. You need a computer and a castle link to read the data. It isn’t available through the app yet. Which I hope they make available soon because that would be super convenient.

Damn that’s one of the reasons I got it lol.

Wait, what?

You’re telling me I can’t do anything with logs using the b link? It literally has a data logging function in the app….but it hardly ever works to where I can view the logs. Maybe one out of ten tries. Help me understand

Wait, what?

You’re telling me I can’t do anything with logs using the b link? It literally has a data logging function in the app….but it hardly ever works to where I can view the logs. Maybe one out of ten tries. Help me understand
My question is what voltage I should set the EXT and RX LVC? Alarm I running 2 4s 8000mah 15.2v? .xlx2 +800kv

I use high C rated batteries, so I set it as high as it will go (3.7V I think). After your first run see where the battery settles after it cuts out and adjust as needed.

I never actually get to LVC as I have a voltage readout and alarm on my transmitter that lets me know when it’s time to bring it in.

I use high C rated batteries, so I set it as high as it will go (3.7V I think). After your first run see where the battery settles after it cuts out and adjust as needed.

I never actually get to LVC as I have a voltage readout and alarm on my transmitter that lets me know when it’s time to bring it in.

I think I set it to 15.2v

Soo I think I set my to 15.2v that is correct?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back