Castle Creations 1/5 Mamba XLX 34V ESC + 2028 800KV Sensored Motor COMBO XL X????? Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamcelestine86

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this system. Was thinking about switching my stock kraton 8s system for this one but I don't want to if it's not a big enough difference. Looking to get stronger system an more power. Any help is appreciated.

Because the XLX isn’t sensored, I’d say the MMX8S would not only fit better in the Kraton, but would offer a much better overall package taking advantage of its ability to run sensored with that motor, than the XLX.

I already bought my XLX2 the website said it was on back order so apparently it is only on the beta test stage. So when is it going to be released to the public.

Because the XLX isn’t sensored, I’d say the MMX8S would not only fit better in the Kraton, but would offer a much better overall package taking advantage of its ability to run sensored with that motor, than the XLX.

Love mine...

MMX8S castle 2028 39T pinion ????

A69E2867-7D8C-49EE-AF6B-904C33421B78.jpeg

Last edited:
It's not the XLX 2 though and that's what this entire thread is about. Or am I missing something? Lol
Did you not read these posts? And the title says xlx.... not xlx 2.... so....

or AM I missing something .... ?
Love mine...

MMX8S castle 2028 39T pinion ????

View attachment 103363

Yeash......3 rear diff cups, 2 sets of spider gears and cross pins, several inboard driveshaft pins(both stock and Gpm) 2 front upper control arms(landing impact). That's just the quickie list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back