Kraton Castle creations 1515

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got a hunk or knockoff. My 1515 did double standing backflips and fast AF. It does get hot if you try to bash with speed gearing. I’ve bought many castle motors of all sizes and they are the coolest running motors compared to all the other leading brands including Poseidon, tppower, leopard etc. Castle motors are the only one I’ve been able to gear pretty high with no added fans or heatsinks

Probably the fact that is was pretty old, the knockoff motors from what I have seen run just fine.

There have been a lot of people who ran the MM2 or MMX with the 2200kv motor and the biggest complaint was it ran too hot. Mine runs rather warm in my ET48.3 and that is much lighter than a Kraton.
weretsgdsdgtled.jpg

The MMX8s 1650kv or the Max6 1650 combos work much better in these cars and they run much much cooler. Even on a 100* day my Outcast 6s with the Max6 combo never got past 150* on the motor or the esc and my Outcast is a heavy pig.

Now do you guys feel about a castle 1515
And Mamba X 6s in a Kraton? With an 18 tooth pinion and yeha racimg Duala fans on motor?
I have that combo in my axial smt10 which is about half the weight of the kraton. Yes totally over powered but just something to think about. The Kraton wants a esc/motor combo that will make it an animal! GO BIG! imo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back