SOLD / FOUND MMX6s Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 6s ESC + HobbyStar HCS-4521 high torque servo $155 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshot

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Infraction 4x4
$155 shipped for both

Castle Creations Mamba Monster X 6s ESC
  • Works perfect, selling because I switched to a Dynamite Fuze 160A (Max6 rebrand) so I could have an 8.4v BEC
  • Can put any of the following connectors on it for the buyer: single or double XT90, single or double XT60, single or double EC5, single or double TRX
  • I peeled the stickers off of the side for a sleeker look
  • Can pre-program it to your desired settings in Castle Link - in case you don't have a program card
  • Stronger than a Mamba X or Sidewinder 8th. Has the advantage of data logging over the Mamba Monster 2
  • small chip out of one of the bullet connectors. Doesn't affect operation one bit
  • 6.5mm bullets
See the full details here: https://www.castlecreations.com/en/mamba-monster-x-esc-010-0145-00

HobbyStar HCS-4521 High-Torque Digital Waterproof Crawler Servo
  • Practically new, haven't even ran a full battery pack through it
  • sticker on top worn due to servo horn rubbing it
  • Will include the servo horn set that came with my new servo, which includes a 25T aluminum horn
  • Torque @7.4V: 444 oz/in (32 kg)
  • Speed @7.4V: 0.10 sec
  • very fast and very strong. Selling because I upgraded to an 8.4v servo
See the full details here: https://www.rcjuice.com/hobbystar-hcs-4521-high-torque-digital-waterproof-crawler-servo.html

Selling as a set. $155 shipped. Will ship USPS Priority same day if paid before 1600 PDT.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
  • 01.jpg
    02.jpg
    03.jpg
    04.jpg
    05.jpg
    06.jpg
    07.jpg
    08.jpg
    09.jpg
    10.jpg
    11.jpg
    12.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to keep. I just can't let go of things 😆. If somebody wants to PM me, they still can. Everything has a price, right? 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back