Castle creations party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope there is not quality issues again. It was about a year ago they had many issues with the XLX.
Well seeing as how it will be a whole new factory. I would assume the first ones will be pretty good. Until they start slacking off lol

Well seeing as how it will be a whole new factory. I would assume the first ones will be pretty good. Until they start slacking off lol
I assume they do some serious quality control checks on their products being that they have been around so long...
Fingers crossed!

Well castle got their first shipment in and looks like they are now blue..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200201-235823_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200201-235823_Samsung Internet.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 71
Well castle got their first shipment in and looks like they are now blue..
I am pretty sure that is just their "slate" motor, which is just their crawler line. Maybe they are changing everything to that color but those motors have always been blue.

They also released their new 2028 motor a couple weeks ago and that was still green.

I
I am pretty sure that is just their "slate" motor, which is just their crawler line. Maybe they are changing everything to that color but those motors have always been blue. I'm just glad they are back in business again...

They also released their new 2028 motor a couple weeks ago and that was still green.
Did see a ton of the crawler line up and they say crawler on them.

I

Did see a ton of the crawler line up and they say crawler on them.
I know that on those slate motors that the packaging says crawler on them but I don't believe the motors themselves say crawler on them. I guess if we start seeing bashing motors in that blue color in the next couple weeks we will know that they are changing their colors.

I like the green lol
Either way green,blue,slate
Basher,speed or crawler. I am just happy they are making progress again. Hands down no one is even close to the castle level of engineering. Imo of course lol

Limited to 25lbs, that's cutting it close for the K8S guys.
That's highly underrated lol. All castle products are. And cheaper then the max 5

I just talked to castle and there is a smaller shipment of the 2028 combo w/mamba monster X8s is going to distributers like HH soon and then the orders directly to castle will be filled in mid March...

I also discovered they have educational discount of 25% that my wife qualifies for. Only problem is I don’t want her knowing what I’m spending ? and I wouldn’t get it till mid March. ?
Such dilemmas!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back