Castle Creations Price Drops at TowerHobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been into this world of insanity we call RC for a year and a half, and so far seems to me about once a year Castle has a sale that's too good to be true.

You know the saying?
"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is?"
The key word in that saying is "probably" because this is definitely true and good.

Does any one know the max continuous amp rating for mamba monster x and mamba monster2? I have both and am wondering if my kraton and nero will benefit from a swap... i can use the nero or kraton esc with my 2650kv motor in my mondter slash build...

Man that Mamba Monster combo looks so tempting!
Why go from 2050kv to 2200kv castle? Is this a more powerful motor than the stocker?

Does any one know the max continuous amp rating for mamba monster x and mamba monster2? I have both and am wondering if my kraton and nero will benefit from a swap... i can use the nero or kraton esc with my 2650kv motor in my mondter slash build...

Why go from 2050kv to 2200kv castle? Is this a more powerful motor than the stocker?

Way I've heard it; the higher the KVs, the faster the motor spins, higher top end, the lower KVs have more bottom end, or torque to pull out of the hole.

Way I've heard it; the higher the KVs, the faster the motor spins, higher top end, the lower KVs have more bottom end, or torque to pull out of the hole.
Im aware of the kv thing, but was wondering why i am gettingg 61 mph with a 16 tooth pinion and badlands other than that ive changed springs to 90mm tekno orange and done diffs 50k center, 50k front and 100k rear. I could still jump another tooth or two this thing is a beast.

In theory it will have a higher top end speed. Plus its a neu castle motor that has allot of R&D put it into it and a proven motor. It has to be better made than our stock 2050kv motors.

Im going to put my mmx in the kraton and see how it does. Its just chillin on my bench so i guess i will change connectors and swap it out. As far as motors go the castle is probably better but im running badlands 16 tooth pinion and the 5400mah 3s 50c duratrax onyx batteries and i got 61mph out of it thw other day. Im not convinced the castle is worth the swap, i guess i would like to see it against stock arrma.... i was box stock except i had badlands raced my buddya highly uograded erevo and we were dead even on top. Rite now i would smoke him bad.

I don't think the mamba monster x will make a huge difference alone , it does have a better bec so you can up the amps if your servo can handle it . It may keep things a bit cooler , pair it with the 2200kv castle motor and it will run really well. You will 100% hit a higher top speed than you are now using the stock motor .

Yeah but is it worth swapping out i think not... 61mph is plenty fast and im not having any heat issues as of yet... buddys erevo is gonna eat my dust all around. Im super impressed with the arrma combo. I would like to see a couple kratons running same gearing batteries and tires go at it see who is top dog... i like castle, i run a 2650kv and mm2 in my stampede that is now a slash...just need a few odds and ends to button her up. And your right on with the mmx i don't think it will make much diffrence but i ca tune bec to run stock servo at full potential. Its same servo as nero but nero os set to 7.2v and kraton 6.0...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back