Castle creations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Anyone know what is going on with castle? I cant seem to find any combos anymore. Literally 90% of the site is out of stock and has been.

Last edited:
Huge issue with resources in China that’s been affecting them. Learned about this 6 months ago when I was getting a warranty MM2. Guess the situation is still the same.

That's what I am thinking as well. Looks like I will be looking elsewhere for a setup ?

Did it effect the warranty?
They were able to get me my warranty after a few months of waiting. It was no big deal. I wasn’t doing any free trade in or anything. My 9 year old mamba monster 1 died and I was trading it for a monster 2 for a $88 fee, so I was in no rush.

Oh that's awesome for you.
Awesome for everyone! It’s a flat rate for any blown MMM or MM2 esc. They just don’t make the original mamba monster anymore, so I got an mm2 back. Now that hobbywing is basically on the same level as castle, I still go with castle when I buy an esc just because of their crazy warranty.

I’m going through that now I’m waiting for a new motor under warranty to come available. They told me they had to find a new factory to make their products. They said they are starting to catch up and will start having stock soon

I’m going through that now I’m waiting for a new motor under warranty to come available. They told me they had to find a new factory to make their products. They said they are starting to catch up and will start having stock soon
Damn that’s a shame. Seems like they’re really stuck between a rock and a hard place now. Good for them on getting out of that bind though!

Think it's worth waiting or should I just go with a hobbywing?

I personally like castle better especially there warranty. I think hobbywing is only 3 months. My buddy bought a max 6 last year in the winter he never drove it till the spring and it went up in smoke and hobbywing wouldn’t cover it cause it was past it’s warranty period

Well yeah you get what you pay for... guess I will wait till they come back around. Hope sooner then later.

@bicketybam question for you... seeing as how I am new to the electric world (always ran nitro) could I run say the max5 in my 6s with some 8s motor that will fit but run only 6s and keep the temps down. Is that a plausible scenario? Ultimately looking for a 50mph setup I could run pack after pack and not worry about overheating.

@bicketybam question for you... seeing as how I am new to the electric world (always ran nitro) could I run say the max5 in my 6s with some 8s motor that will fit but run only 6s and keep the temps down. Is that a plausible scenario? Ultimately looking for a 50mph setup I could run pack after pack and not worry about overheating.
You can run a Max6 with a large can and not really have to worry about heat. Run the combo @Mr.Duke does ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back