Limitless Castle esc and cap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys I have a arrma felony looking to transfer all original parts to a Arrma Tlr typhon 1/8 chasis putting in castle XLX2 esc and pair it up with the TP soda can motor 1000kv. Running it on 8s. What do you think🤔??
Honestly (and I'm not trying to poo poo your idea, I'm just giving you honest feedback) I think that sounds like too much weight and too much stuff you're trying to cram into a TLR. I don't have one personally but I do pay attention when people on here who do, talk about it. The general consensus is that 4S is the sweet spot in terms of weight, power, etc. and just looking at a TLR, intuitive, this sounds right to me. I'm not saying the car can't be good or, at the very least, fun with such a config but overall it just sounds like a lot of overkill for that platform.

That's my take anyways. Welcome to the forum Mr. Kong, nice to have you aboard (y)

Hello guys I have a arrma felony looking to transfer all original parts to a Arrma Tlr typhon 1/8 chasis putting in castle XLX2 esc and pair it up with the TP soda can motor 1000kv. Running it on 8s. What do you think🤔??
Are you saying you're putting the stock felony electronics in the Typhon and the xlx2 + tp motor in the felony? That's an awesome combo if so.

Honestly (and I'm not trying to poo poo your idea, I'm just giving you honest feedback) I think that sounds like too much weight and too much stuff you're trying to cram into a TLR. I don't have one personally but I do pay attention when people on here who do, talk about it. The general consensus is that 4S is the sweet spot in terms of weight, power, etc. and just looking at a TLR, intuitive, this sounds right to me. I'm not saying the car can't be good or, at the very least, fun with such a config but overall it just sounds like a lot of overkill for that platform.

That's my take anyways. Welcome to the forum Mr. Kong, nice to have you aboard (y)
Thank you for your quick respond. I had to give it a try will post it and let you see the end result. Meanwhile here's the felony I had running before. Note to i

Are you saying you're putting the stock felony electronics in the Typhon and the xlx2 + tp motor in the felony? That's an awesome combo if so.
What I'm doing is transfer all the suspension hardware but not the electronics stuff. No battery tray. Just the arms front and rr, steering, differential front and rear etc. I know alot of people had turn them to stretch typhon but I believed I can make work without the stretch. Will post soon its coming out looking great so far!
Here's the progress so far

Attachments

• 20221210_151743.jpg
    20221210_151743.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thank you for your quick respond. I had to give it a try will post it and let you see the end result. Meanwhile here's the felony I had running before. Note to i

What I'm doing is transfer all the suspension hardware but not the electronics stuff. No battery tray. Just the arms front and rr, steering, differential front and rear etc. I know alot of people had turn them to stretch typhon but I believed I can make work without the stretch. Will post soon its coming out looking great so far!

Here's the progress so far
Nice! what tp motor you plan on putting in there?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back