Castle field card issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
My Castle field cards just blink erroneously when I plug them in, rather than allowing me to program anything.

I've tried two cards and a handful of ESCs. The cards and the ESCs all have the latest firmware.

Any ideas? Has anyone gotten these things to work?

Only thing that I can think of currently. Make sure you have the connection right, even with the laptop connection it can be plugged in backwards.
Thanks. I’ve tried flipping it and then it doesn’t do anything - just no lights.

I'm pretty sure there website says the card only works on certain esc's, it doesn't work on all of them. Maybe check that it's compatible with your esc.

I'm pretty sure there website says the card only works on certain esc's, it doesn't work on all of them. Maybe check that it's compatible with your esc.
Well damn. It's not compatible with the MMX8S ESC which is what I was trying. Thanks.

Is it not possible to take the Bluetooth adapter from one car to another? Like you do with the field card?
That's an interesting point. I planned to tuck it away somewhere and just leave it. But this is something to explore - thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back