SOLD / FOUND Castle Link >>>>Free

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for mine to be delivered using my free codes after about 2 months :cautious:
Shoot CC an email asking wtf happened?? Maybe your request got lost in the shuffle..

Iโ€™ve got more codes if ya need. ๐Ÿค™

I just figured they've been out of stock for a while, as the site says and has said for months... Good thing @HZRDOS keeps letting me borrow his lol
1644781779890.png

I just figured they've been out of stock for a while, as the site says and has said for months... Good thing @HZRDOS keeps letting me borrow his lol
View attachment 199846
Iโ€™d still call or email them, thatโ€™s bs! It says one week lead time.. and from the sounds of it, youโ€™ve waited much longer than that. ๐Ÿ˜’

Iโ€™d still call or email them, thatโ€™s bs! It says one week lead time.. and from the sounds of it, youโ€™ve waited much longer than that. ๐Ÿ˜’
Don't know why they do that silly little coupon redemption thing rather than just including a free one in each combo ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Don't know why they do that silly little coupon redemption thing rather than just including a free one in each combo ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Cause people like me would have 8-10 of them just laying around for no reason, like these coupons I have. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

Cause people like me would have 8-10 of them just laying around for no reason, like these coupons I have. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘
I guess soโ€ฆgood way to manage inventory. But that means they should be able to keep some in stock!!

Lol ok let me stop my rant now. I get it, companies receiving goods is tough these days. Iโ€™ll have mine soon enough ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back