SOLD / FOUND Castle Mamba Monster X

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
Brand new, never used.

$140 each or $270 for both. Or best offer.

Shipping included.

EEFFF444-5B4A-4DB6-95FF-752F3CC99696.jpeg

Last edited:
what's the story on new/unused but opened box? I would have bought one yesterday if I would have seen this before I did some extra spending already yesterday. :/ Trying to see if I can still swing it.

what's the story on new/unused but opened box? I would have bought one yesterday if I would have seen this before I did some extra spending already yesterday. :/ Trying to see if I can still swing it.
I bought them both this summer. One was sealed box and one wasn't. I just opened the second one to confirm the contents before selling it.

They've never had battery connectors installed. I'd be happy to confirm they work via Castle software if that would make anyone more comfortable with the purchase.

Not sure if I should up my game and get one of these or not..

Not sure if I should up my game and get one of these or not..
Smooth, sensored throttle delivery. Castle tuning and logging software. And the automatic temperature cutoff for your motor - never check your motor temps again.

Last edited:
kinda surprised that these haven't sold. I prefer Castle over HW myself simply because I can call customer service and actually speak to a human being. I've called them several times to ask them general questions and they've been very informative. tempted but trying to move into XLX2....
GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back