SOLD / FOUND Castle MM2 Combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgerbitz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Fury
  3. Granite
  4. Nero
  5. Raider
  6. Senton 6s
  7. Talion
200 US $ ? Looks sweet. What where u going to put it in ?

it still is for sale.

Right now its in my redcat shredder v2, i did have it mounted and test ran it.. all for like 15 mins before i relized it mounted it crooked.. so i ate of my spur.. i had to remove the cables from the it, so i can extend it..

it still is for sale.

Right now its in my redcat shredder v2, i did have it mounted and test ran it.. all for like 15 mins before i relized it mounted it crooked.. so i ate of my spur.. i had to remove the cables from the it, so i can extend it..
Ouch!

yeah ouch is right, so im tempted to just re-install stock and go from there.. so this will be for sale for the right price..

still for sale...

Curious, can you share a pic of it now, and what is "the right price?"

Thanks!

Ahh ok. Thanks for the pics. I am interested if you will sell it at a used price.

Thanks again for the prompt reply, and best of luck with the sale!

Last edited:
its only been ran it for 3 mins to test and blew a spur.. yeah i understand since i soldered and unsoldered stuff its considered used.. but make me a reasonable offer...

its only been ran it for 3 mins to test and blew a spur.. yeah i understand since i soldered and unsoldered stuff its considered used.. but make me a reasonable offer...
I don't want to be a peepee but you can get that motor, ESC and RPM cage shipped to your door for $205 from Tower Hobbies for super saver members and they would be new, fully warrantied, never installed, ran or soldered. Like I said, not trying to be a peepee, and I understand you list asking price and open to offers, just thinking you might want to reconsider your asking price as it may be scaring some people away from even making an offer. Good luck on the sale and hope you get an offer you like.

I don't want to be a peepee but you can get that motor, ESC and RPM cage shipped to your door for $205 from Tower Hobbies for super saver members and they would be new, fully warrantied, never installed, ran or soldered. Like I said, not trying to be a peepee, and I understand you list asking price and open to offers, just thinking you might want to reconsider your asking price as it may be scaring some people away from even making an offer. Good luck on the sale and hope you get an offer you like.

What part of make offer don't you understand?? I mean come on.

What part of make offer don't you understand?? I mean come on.
I understand "make an offer". That's why I said in my post that I understand that you said that. I'm just saying that your high asking price may be scaring people off from even making an offer since they think it will be rejected if it's not even close. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

Well make an offer or move on. I don't need so i will sit on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back