Mojave Castle MMX 8S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man I should be using velcro for that too! damn why didn't I think of that?!?! having to rebind those stupid radiolink rx that are taped down is pure hell. how hard is it for them to move that bind button to a better spot?!?!?1 :eek: :ROFLMAO:
I had the same with 3M tape. Recently switched to velcro for the RX👍.
I also have that tape in your link in the parts box, but have not tried it. Good to hear it’s strong👍.
What perfect timing. I was literally upgrading my receiver when reading this and went with Velcro! GREAT idea for those stoopid a$$ RL binding buttons hidden inside the rx like moirae said.

Velcro evetytime now! Thanks @Sandracer_NL ! You da man!! 👍 🤜🤛🍻😁✌️

The tape method is crap in my opinion. It comes off all the time from hard landings.

Just get an ESC cage. They are cheap. I use this one. I only used the base and the clamps and the switch holder.

RPM ESC Cage for The Castle Mamba X 8S ESC RPM70562 Electric Car/Truck Option Parts https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Z4JH3T5/
I am using Bison Clear Double Fix tape.
It's waterproof and cold and heat resistant from -40 to +93 degrees Celcius. Thats hotter than our ESC's should ever get.
I completely covered the underside of my MMX8S with it and stuck it to the mounting plate. I can pick up my entire Mojave with batteries by the ESC now. Just make sure you don't leave fingerprints on the tape when you apply it.

It's waterproof and cold and heat resistant from -40 to +93 degrees Celcius. Thats hotter than our ESC's should ever get.
I completely covered the underside of my MMX8S with it and stuck it to the mounting plate. I can pick up my entire Mojave with batteries by the ESC now. Just make sure you don't leave fingerprints on the tape when you apply it.
I always clean both surfaces with some ipa before application it helps the tape stick better.

Oh. Fun fact.
Bison is founded and located in my home town.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back