Infraction Castle MMX8s external cap pack needed ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you will find your ripple going over 10% of total voltage with the MMX8S. You can simply check your logs and see. But if you’re running 6S for instance, you’ll want a ripple of 2.5V or less. Or if running 8S, 3.3v or less. Obviously lower the better. The XLX2 doesn’t need one tho.

The shorter your leads the better.i run mine without 1,but it's in a 1/10 car with not much room...many factors come into play...car weight,cell count, gearing,tire size,roll-restriction,etc..as JD said,I'd make my decision after reading logs...I'd go RIPPLE KILLA CAUSE ITS A GREAT PRODUCT FOR PRICE,PLUS FORUM BROTHER PHILDOG IS THE MAN BEHIND THEM..islandhobbyshop carries them

Yes you will find your ripple going over 10% of total voltage with the MMX8S. You can simply check your logs and see. But if you’re running 6S for instance, you’ll want a ripple of 2.5V or less. Or if running 8S, 3.3v or less. Obviously lower the better. The XLX2 doesn’t need one tho.
+1
The general rule is you want the Ripple volts to be less than 10% of the total lipo volts you are running in your Pack.
Like @jondilly1974 stated above, Check the CC data logs to see your Ripple volts.

Thanks guys (y)
That's what I thought, bashing is ok but speed running needs one..
Currently I'm below 10% with my external BashingBrian secret spec cappack 🤪:ROFLMAO:
I'm still learning the Castle logs, but so far so good..
( I wish they'd make the castle logs work on a MacBook.!!! my tiny old windows laptop struggles to run the program :ROFLMAO: )

Thanks guys (y)
Currently I'm below 10% with my external BashingBrian secret spec cappack 🤪:ROFLMAO:
( I wish they'd make the castle logs work on a MacBook.!!! my tiny old windows laptop struggles to run the program :ROFLMAO: )
It's the high tech graphics.

Thanks guys (y)
Parallels should work 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back